Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Okay, Let's see the content we got in 1 year

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Okay, Let's see the content we got in 1 year

lobotaru
12.17.2012 , 03:46 PM | #71
That is a lot of content, considering the amount of bugs they have been fixing as well as class rebalancing.

TUXs
12.17.2012 , 03:50 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by lobotaru View Post
That is a lot of content, considering the amount of bugs they have been fixing as well as class rebalancing.
Yeah lol, how are the bug fixes and class imbalances coming?! Ask any Commando what they think...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Darth_Victus
12.17.2012 , 03:51 PM | #73
My main concern is going to be with future content and the cartel market.

With the way they handled Life Day, and confirming that the Cathar race will be a Cartel Market purchase (no word on if Subscribers get it for free); I am concerned this trend will continue with all future content. As BioWare has been silent or even evasive about that.

Rogoo
12.17.2012 , 03:55 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post
new graphics (sun with the trees and the shadows)
That's great! Oh wait, they completely broke multi-GPU support, and overall the game performance has decreased.

But we have new (still crappy looking) shadows!
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

JefferyClark
12.17.2012 , 03:56 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by sstanks View Post
WoW didn't have those in launch. Does that mean WoW was unfinsihed till it got those features?
WoW is also an 8 year-old game. SWTOR is just under a year. Obviously there are things that weren't in WoW @ launch that are now EXPECTED for a modern MMO. Quit with the straw man bs.

Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Apples and Oranges (AGAIN).

When WoW launched the market and what features consumers "expected" were different in 2004.

If you didn't know, SWTOR launched in 2011, the market had changed and many if not all of those features listed above was standard fair in one form of another.

AND ... Bioware ( not EA ) admitted to having those features but, not ready in time for launch (specificly in relation to Legacy). They didn't state the reason why but, I will maintain EA wanted their Christmas sales to get a big bump.

I am convinced all defenders of SWTOR are all Miraluka.
Thank you!
Jeffinas (Guardian)
Exceptional Legion
Prophecy of the Five