Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old Timers Guild +10 Datacron Run 12/16 5PM EST (All are welcome)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Old Timers Guild +10 Datacron Run 12/16 5PM EST (All are welcome)

TheIronMonkey
12.16.2012 , 12:54 PM | #21
2 Reps, 1 Imp ready to go ;-)

Lets get it on!! (In about an hour for the Imps...)
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Darev
12.16.2012 , 02:40 PM | #22
Imp datacron run is in Instance 2.

NovemberWolf
12.16.2012 , 06:27 PM | #24
Thanks for the Datacron run. It was fun and I appreciate what your guild did for everyone.

Master Jhagorn
Jedi Sentinel

TheIronMonkey
12.17.2012 , 08:37 AM | #25
I attended both runs, Imp first wiith he Widowmakers and Rep run with OTG. I think everybody had a lot of fun and wow the urn out was amazing. I wonder if anybody kept track, but I doubt it. The pull skill sure got a workout. ;-)

Thanks soo much, had great time.

- SaphireRyoko (Imp)
- Theironmonkey (Rep)
- ScarletFox (Re) volunteer "blue crystal" helper. ;-)
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

Cynnwynn
12.17.2012 , 09:08 AM | #26
Hey all

The +10 was a great success and I think we had between 200-250 at least for it. Partway through, I realized we had noone in instance 1 to let folks know where we were but one of our officers, Latem, volunteered to sit in that instance for about an hour spamming in chat that we were in instance 2...so thanks to him as well as Mithinar who stood by the blue crystal door for about 2 hours and also spammed in chat and gave instructions to many people on what to do. We also had many others, officers and members that stayed the whole 2 hours or so pushing the bridge controls and pulling people up. And we can't forget the folks not in our guild that stuck around to help out as well such as Scarlet there.

A big thanks to all of you for your giving spirit!!

P.S. If you did not make it for this run to get your +10 we will be having another in February so keep an eye on these forums for info.
Cynnwynn (Cynn'ra, Cynni, Cynn'wynn, Cynny, OTG-l)
Old Timers Guild--Republic Chapter Events and Hospitality Officer
Clone Army Leader
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/...ps78601cd0.png