Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaal and Corrin are wasted

Slowpokeking
12.12.2012 , 10:21 PM | #1
They are both quite nice people and loyal apprentices of SI and appeared since the end of ACT I, it would be much better to let them live and help build SI's powerhouse, Xalek appeared too late and was not characterized well enough.

BIG_M
12.12.2012 , 10:24 PM | #2
its been a while since I have done the si story line but didn't they die on quesh
Harbinger Midian
Arach Allrianne
Krezlarz
Tarhi

Slowpokeking
12.12.2012 , 10:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BIG_M View Post
its been a while since I have done the si story line but didn't they die on quesh
Yeah that's why I think they are wasted.

_Darkstar
12.13.2012 , 04:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
Yeah that's why I think they are wasted.
I almost cried when I saw it the first time and wiped it from my mind. Why did you have to remind me

Such a waste, I really liked then leading my cult.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Chaloss
12.13.2012 , 07:23 AM | #5
They are both quite nice people and loyal apprentices of SI and appeared since the end of ACT I, it would be much better to let them live and help build SI's powerhouse, Xalek appeared too late and was not characterized well enough.
It is interesting question -- was their death for Xalek or Xalek was result of their death? Anyways, I think they died was due to them being part of Zash legacy, not yours despite you pretty much inheriting them.

Slowpokeking
12.13.2012 , 11:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaloss View Post
It is interesting question -- was their death for Xalek or Xalek was result of their death? Anyways, I think they died was due to them being part of Zash legacy, not yours despite you pretty much inheriting them.
They became mine after Zash's death.

_Darkstar
12.13.2012 , 11:55 AM | #7
I never thought of them as belonging to Zash anyway.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

Chaloss
12.13.2012 , 12:02 PM | #8
I was thinking of storyline, which lead to which in writer mind.

Caelith
12.14.2012 , 02:53 PM | #9
Indeed i liked them too.

Shame about their death, but it will just fuel my hate towards Darth than.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

magicallypuzzled
12.17.2012 , 02:37 AM | #10
i am curious if you could of saved only one of them (that one being your apprentice either instead of or in addition to xalek) and the other died which would people save corrin or kaal?

in general i can't say i agree they were wasted they served their purpose rather well. They were suppose to be the likable followers that the big bad could kill to make you hate him. if you could just say meh i don;t care that they died then they would of been a waste.