Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

meanken
12.15.2012 , 07:39 PM | #451
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
meanken what sever you on if your when your in game and i come and whisper you when i find out
ok, look, I am going to be honest, I don't think disiding the outcome of our fight based on a duel in game with level one toons is a good idea. the timezone thing makes it hard, and there is honestly no skill invloved in a fight with level ones, since you only have 2 powers. Can we just diside this in.....you know.....the fight it'self? or just not have a winner? it is possable to have a draw

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 03:11 AM | #452
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
ok, look, I am going to be honest, I don't think disiding the outcome of our fight based on a duel in game with level one toons is a good idea. the timezone thing makes it hard, and there is honestly no skill invloved in a fight with level ones, since you only have 2 powers. Can we just diside this in.....you know.....the fight it'self? or just not have a winner? it is possable to have a draw
i kind thought their be more skill invold as after that it becomes gear related. Though draw okay my problem is if i fail i could be excuted, however I have plan.
Don`t kill the troopers

icecream going through the story, on station markos did not mention it was sith who did the damage to the planet. That I can see, if i wrong can show me the post.

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 11:54 AM | #453
Nerken could be lying as well.

Also the space stations power source wouldn't be so easily destroyed by a rouge blaster shot it would be sheilded at the very least to prevent any possibilities of radiation exposure. In this case there is armor and sheilding due to the Republics not fully understanding the Rakatan energy sources.

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 12:51 PM | #454
well if empire can`t have it then only one other choice

this not rakarta core this hyperdrive core

icecreampants
12.16.2012 , 12:56 PM | #455
It is the Rakatan core its the one they've been targeting the entire time lego. Also The man in charge of the space station is Darth howl so you will need to edit the last post.

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 12:57 PM | #456
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
It is the Rakatan core its the one they've been targeting the entire time lego. Also The man in charge of the space station is Darth howl so you will need to edit the last post.
okay

meanken
12.16.2012 , 02:28 PM | #457
hey ice, darth marr is calling howl

legolegion
12.16.2012 , 02:48 PM | #458
Oh and ice you should closed the door

legolegion
12.17.2012 , 02:12 AM | #459
okay powercell destroyed, and gone critical.

meanken
12.17.2012 , 02:32 AM | #460
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
okay powercell destroyed, and gone critical.
No. I usualy don't do this, but I need to call bullshi* here. You seriously think you would just be able to jump into the room and leap to the core without any one of the people in the room, who are prepared for an attack, stoping you? Sorry, but no. Zero had her guns trained on the door, and would have opened upwith a crapton of missles as soon as it opened, which tends to hinder someone jumping into a room unless they want to end up crispy sith. Mean probably would have force pushed you into a wall before you got there,or just back out the door. And that is just my guys. If you had the jump on us, I could see it, but you don't. They know full well an attack is comeing. You are bordering on powergaming and god-moding. Please edit..