Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favourite kill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Your favourite kill

UltimateKrucible
12.16.2012 , 05:23 PM | #1
I've been thinking about some of the victories I've had in PvP - specifically times I defeated another player 1 v 1 - and was wondering if anyone else had ... A Favourite KIll?

Not looking for huge, long stories - just a couple of lines about a time you took someone down, and it made you

My most memorable recently was in Civil War, when I was fighting an Assassin in the no-man's land near snow.

We'd both traded blows equally and it was getting close to 'next hit wins' when I dropped into stealth (I'm playing a shadow). For some reason he thought the battle was over, and turned to run towards the node ..... I came out of stealth behind him and slammed my sabre through his back (Shadow Strike).

Over to you.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

underpantsgnomes
12.16.2012 , 05:25 PM | #2
Knocked three players off the bridge in voidstar once at the same time. That was one of my prouder moments.
Truth lies within.

cashogy
12.16.2012 , 05:27 PM | #3
i used to enjoy killing people with Rocket Punch. b/c of the knockback effect, they would semi rag-doll and go flying. it looked cool

MitchPB
12.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #4
Pushing people out of the safe area on Hypergate as the death field comes over.
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists> | <BOG> | <Concept>
Elite Warlord | from Beyond | the Eternal Warrior | Gate Crasher

NoTomorrow
12.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #5
An assassin pulls me to the edge on voidstar bridge, for some reason i land behind him and knockback him instead
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

_Metal_
12.16.2012 , 05:41 PM | #6
Yesterday on Hypergate. Put a guy to sleep about 1 meter out from the safe zone as the shock wave was coming.

Devilk
12.16.2012 , 05:53 PM | #7
Trolling people out of the safe zone as the explosion is approaching in the new WZ is my new favorite way to kill people. Before that it was pulling/knocking people into the fire pit in Huttball. Another one I really like is knocking people off the bridge in Voidstar who fail to knock me off the bridge, kind of satisfying.

Evolixe
12.16.2012 , 05:55 PM | #8
Everything that has been said before, and i love to screw around with people using force pull. It makes for the most hilarious kill combos.
Evolixe [ToFN/The Harbinger] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Zeaza
12.16.2012 , 06:04 PM | #9
When i took 4 vs 1 with my guardian and proceeded to cap the node in cw
It was op healer. Dps sorc .assassin and a smash jugg.

Or another time on my shadow where it was also 1vs 4, it was a guild premade of healer and 3 dps
With i killed on their spawn in huttball. Without any interfearance from my team.

Athena-Nike
12.16.2012 , 06:07 PM | #10
My lolsmash Sent fighting 1v3 at 1/2 hp and taking all 3 out and running away at 73 hp

Ya ya, OP lolsmash ftw