Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class in session

Abbrachmann
12.15.2012 , 04:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sowwy View Post
Abbster - Commando healer

He would love to help out and asked me to put his name on the list.
What the lol......I herd he plays his scoundrel sawbones healing toon now : x ........

His guide can be found here

http://www.covenant-guild.info/forum...-healing-guide
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

Snarffles
12.15.2012 , 04:12 PM | #22
Oooh can I teach others to be an annoying fail healer??

I am great at being pulled into fire, pulling my ball carrier into the fire.... Standing in the midst of enemies and killing my body guard repeatedly. Forgetting to heal. Throwing lightening at my friend who has 6% life left =) Not pillar humping the sniper. Falling off the ramp, since I am a girl and can't drive properly. Throwing the ball to the wrong person. YAY for fails!

Sage Hybrid bubble stunner/Heals - Nyc's
Sorc Hybrid bubble stunner/Heals - Nyccii
Operative Heals - Thera'py

Nyccii & Thera'py
Nyc's, Raederli & Alystria

Abbrachmann
12.15.2012 , 04:12 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by SmilesTheJawa View Post
I nominate Agapex. Not only is he a kind and caring soul, but he's willing to train people his ways.

He's a pretty decent powertech, but more importantly he will teach you to troll like no other. He will tell you exactly how to insult bad players. He'll teach you to throw away all grammar, spelling and punctuation; the way real trolls spew their hate.

Put his name up there in a sarcastic fashion.
I nominate this post for best post of the year award........If we had such a nomination this would be mine!!!
- Breakfast

RIP SWTOR

Psirebral
12.15.2012 , 04:12 PM | #24
I've been answering questions as it is, so you can throw me down for both Imp/Pub and for both dps specs. If not, just Pub side for both.

DivinoO
12.15.2012 , 04:20 PM | #25
Ill help with this as well for Rep side.
Divino
Shadow dps tank or hybrid

Haystak
12.15.2012 , 07:58 PM | #26
I can give help for Scoundrel DPS. There are much better out there but none have volunteered yet. I will gladly help anyone wanting to get they Scrapper on.
Airwolf -55-Scoundrel
Mcrose -55-Shadow
Makros -55-Marauder
Mac-Ros -55-Vangaurd

Nokecity
12.15.2012 , 08:14 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Psirebral View Post
I've been answering questions as it is, so you can throw me down for both Imp/Pub and for both dps specs. If not, just Pub side for both.
your a beast on both sides...so both can benefit

Nokecity
12.15.2012 , 08:23 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Abbrachmann View Post
I nominate this post for best post of the year award........If we had such a nomination this would be mine!!!
I think someone should do that...since swtor is hitting its 1 yr mark...

TrueEquality
12.15.2012 , 09:16 PM | #29
def a good post imo, mmo evolution? oh and remember peeps, dont let asking for info on how to play a class take away from your individualism, imo everyone has learned from others at sometime and in some way or another in life and in a video game

p.s. oh and try not to let giving info go to your head in a weak way imo lol.
Compassion: Shadow, Forall: Sage, Equality: Scoundrel, Evolving: Guardian, Coincidence: Commando, Circumstance: Marauder, Necessities: Powertech, Persist: Sniper, Gowiththeflow: Sorcerer

Boulen
12.15.2012 , 09:28 PM | #30
Please sign me up for Republic assault spec vanguard, I'm happy to help anyone looking to learn more about the class/spec. I can be contacted in-game on Boulen.