Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

legolegion
12.15.2012 , 07:51 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Fun. How long after will it take place? Once you guys boot mean and Zero, they are going right back to independent work, and depending on how long, they will probably have used the combodation of all the cash they made off the revivers and means force powers (I am thinking people would pay a shi*load for the services of a force user) to become the richest bounty hunters in the galaxy
Don`t forget you also one most wanted men in the galaxy

ToEasy
12.15.2012 , 09:05 AM | #12
I am going to be changing my bounty hunter a little bit. I will post his new bio once it is done.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 11:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ColonelWolf View Post
Hope you don't mind if I join. Not sure if I want to use Wolf or my Cathar agent.
Yes you can join.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 11:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I am going to be changing my bounty hunter a little bit. I will post his new bio once it is done.
Okay when you are ready you can post.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
12.15.2012 , 03:25 PM | #15
i will be in but not sure how yet

ToEasy
12.15.2012 , 03:40 PM | #16
First Name: Zarron

Last Name: Del

Species: Gen'dai

Height: 6'11

Weight: 270

Eye color: yellow

Home world: The Gen'dai homeworld

Profession: Bounty hunter

Ship: D-5 mantis

Allegiance: Mandalorians, Hutt Cartel, and the highest bidder.

Armor: Mandalorian armor with jetpack. Primary color: Black, Secondary color: Green.

Primary weapon(s): Blaster riffle

Secondary weapons: Rockets, flametrowers, carbonite freezer, darts, dual pistols, graple hook, wrist blaster, jetpack rocket, grenades, flash bangs, and small vibro blades.

Miscellaneous Item(s): Commlink, small data pad, and a belt with extra ammo.

Bio: Not much is known about him except that he was present when the sith empire attacked his homeworld.
(I will most likely expand on the bio at a later date.)
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
12.15.2012 , 06:26 PM | #17
Zarron's character inspired me. New bounty hunter for me
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
12.15.2012 , 07:45 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Don`t forget you also one most wanted men in the galaxy
only in the empire. I should think the republic won't give a crap about him, and let's face it, most hutts, who are netural, will jump at the chance to hire out a force user, no matter how much he may be wanted

ToEasy
12.15.2012 , 07:55 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
only in the empire. I should think the republic won't give a crap about him, and let's face it, most hutts, who are netural, will jump at the chance to hire out a force user, no matter how much he may be wanted
I have a feeling that mean and zarron are going to end up being rivals.

meanken
12.15.2012 , 08:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I have a feeling that mean and zarron are going to end up being rivals.
I thought they already were? Zarron seemed pissed at mean when he took that medbay hostage