Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How is Nadia?

Cathest
12.14.2012 , 05:08 AM | #1
Thinking of making a shadow just cuz I loved sin. How is Nadia though? From what I read, is she just like ashara, young and annoying? How did y'all like her?

Helig
12.14.2012 , 06:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathest View Post
Thinking of making a shadow just cuz I loved sin. How is Nadia though? From what I read, is she just like ashara, young and annoying? How did y'all like her?
Nadia is a lot more tame. No teenage angst - just good-natured curiosity and humor.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

rngeasterling
12.14.2012 , 11:17 AM | #3
Personally, I liked her, but I guess that it depends on what you want in a companion. Are you planning on being LS or DS?

OldVengeance
12.14.2012 , 12:49 PM | #4
I played a very lightside Jedi Consular. I've never had a companion I got along so well with as Nadia.

Cathest
12.14.2012 , 12:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by rngeasterling View Post
Personally, I liked her, but I guess that it depends on what you want in a companion. Are you planning on being LS or DS?
Plan on being LS. Yeah ashara really made sin feel blah, especially after 50... At least Nadia can be thrown in something that's not a winter suit. And if her personality is even a little more mature ill be happy.

Aside from that, being rep, having stealth, and being a Jedi, shadow sounds like it will be much enjoyable.

Negranit
12.15.2012 , 04:35 AM | #6
Nadia is very sweet. They get along really well with my LS sage, both for companion afection and as a fighting combo.

Helig
12.15.2012 , 05:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Negranit View Post
Nadia is very sweet. They get along really well with my LS sage, both for companion afection and as a fighting combo.
I'm running what amounts to "dual Shadow". I'm Kinetic, she's close to Balance-ish (the skillset of MDPS companions involves DoTs and AoE Force in Balance-like attack).

Very efficient, not to mention she's super-convenient to gear up.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Cathest
12.15.2012 , 05:45 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I'm running what amounts to "dual Shadow". I'm Kinetic, she's close to Balance-ish (the skillset of MDPS companions involves DoTs and AoE Force in Balance-like attack).

Very efficient, not to mention she's super-convenient to gear up.

Excellent point on the gearing! Made my day

Cathest
12.16.2012 , 04:25 PM | #9
when does nadia join you? i know its on belsavis but is it at the end of the planet or sometime in the middle?

Also does Nadia have a lot of Ex bfs? One thing I love about Kira she doesn't really talk about an ex so my guardian didn't flirt with anyone so we were like "made for each other by the force"

Kinda sucks cus I don't get Nadia til chapter 3, and here I am refusing all flirts, and I'd hate to be on Nadia's last Convo and have her say "wow your so much better than my last 200 boyfriends, let's get married!"

rngeasterling
12.16.2012 , 08:36 PM | #10
You get her at the end of Belsavis, which was way to late in my opinion. As for Nadia, she does not say anything about past relationships so I would assume that there were none. Bioware could surprise us in the future, but I don't think that that is very likely.