Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle for the Lost City (OPEN RP )

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 10:41 PM | #41
Naroth here, Sir. First we have lost the Jedi that was leading the squad. Where was this squad supposed to go? I will join it temporarily. He said, saluting as he did so.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.14.2012 , 10:50 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Naroth here, Sir. First we have lost the Jedi that was leading the squad. Where was this squad supposed to go? I will join it temporarily. He said, saluting as he did so.
Ravvok is lost? Unfortunate. My squad was supposed to meet up at Rally Point Bravo, however we recently took the military compound. We've set it up as a temporary rally point. I'll send Lieutenant Lavo the coordinates and meet you there. Naroth, you are in command of the squad until you reach the rally point. I'll send men to find our Jedi friend Korros said, hanging up. Lavo received the coordinates and showed them to Naroth. Awaiting your orders, sir
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.14.2012 , 11:11 PM | #43
We need to make our way to that position. What gear do the men have? Stun grenades, thermal detonators, tranquilizers, stealth belts?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

WillDad
12.15.2012 , 09:04 AM | #44
While Agent Kaulton and Wraith worked on the planet, the flagship of Moff Pyron, which held the Sith Assassin Darth Kodose, dropped out of hyperspace, soon after a Fury class interceptor departed from its shuttle bay. Upon reaching the planets surface it landed in an Imperial controlled courtyard.
" I have heard that a Republic Trooper regiment is here under the command of Captain Korros Rowann. He is a signifant problem in our war effort, he must be dispatched. In the name of the Dark Council, I need every Imperial trooper here that isnt defending the encampment with me. I cant take on an entire regiment by myself." Kodose said.
After recieving the troops he said
"Prepare to move out."
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

Bird_of_Thunder
12.15.2012 , 10:21 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
We need to make our way to that position. What gear do the men have? Stun grenades, thermal detonators, tranquilizers, stealth belts?
Detonators and flashbang grenades, as well as rifles and drilling charges. We have the route back, and- Lt. Lavo was cut off when he saw the Fury-class interceptor fly over. We have to move fast. If that's what I think it is, we don't have much time Lavo said as the troops began readying for move-out
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
12.15.2012 , 11:43 AM | #46
Okay. When the men are ready. We need to move. He began calculating the safest route to the destination. This will be most interesting. He thought to himself.

Bird_of_Thunder
12.15.2012 , 06:56 PM | #47
Wraith dropped in a smoke bomb and dropped back firing from behind a crate
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

TORPlayer
12.16.2012 , 10:20 PM | #48
Kaulton activated the jetpack and threw a chemical grenade at the guards as he made his way to the roof of the building. After Kaliyo and Wraith finished off the guards, he turned on his comm link and sent a message to them.

Darth Kodose has arrived at the battlefield and needs every troop available to eliminate the republic threat. You two regroup with him. I will move to the objective myself.

Kaulton turned his attention back to the building. He noticed a ventilation opening at the top of the building, luckily it was just large enough to fit him. He crawled into the shaft, inching his way through the building. Every five or so minutes he would look out the vents, a large hall overflowing with republic troops appeared on the other side. He eventually reached the end of the shaft, looking out he could see a jedi master discussing something with the Lord of the city. Kaulton quietly moved into the room and took a position behind one of the pillars. He activated his comm link and quietly spoke into it.

Command, inform Darth Kodose that the Lord of this city is working with the republic and jedi forces. I believe both leaders are located inside the capitol building. Cipher 9 out.

Kaulton then quietly made his way around the leaders and made his way down the hallway deeper into the compound.
Lieutenant Vaeran Grimez
Republic 44 Vanguard
Cipher Agent Kaulton Grimez
Imperial 45 Operative