Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PvP Guide] Wakaworld: Your resource for advanced Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow strategy!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Assassin
[PvP Guide] Wakaworld: Your resource for advanced Sith Assassin/Jedi Shadow strategy!

Talon_Starfire
12.09.2012 , 04:15 PM | #161
If you took out Calculating Mind and put the 2 in Thrashing Blades would it significantly reduce Madness effectiveness?
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Lightning_
12.10.2012 , 03:39 AM | #162
Are there going to be more videos?
Both the duelling guides and the rwz stream were awesome!

DarkSaberMaster
12.10.2012 , 09:26 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Tried the Waka spec out. It's awesome!
I agree
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow) D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
The Jawa's Order
Referral link for free stuff

EatenByDistance
12.10.2012 , 03:23 PM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Lightning_ View Post
Are there going to be more videos?
Both the duelling guides and the rwz stream were awesome!
Yes, thank you for showing interest!

Finals approaching at university so I prefer to spend my free time playing the game instead of writing about it. And until I go home for break I will be unable to stream because university internet is bad.

but rest assured I haven't abandoned this guide. Updates will continue in about two weeks.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

Himeji_Endless
12.12.2012 , 03:36 PM | #165
Coming from a 50 kinetic shadow, I'm having tons of fun leveling up a WJ spec Sin (33 atm) and noticing how important burst is vs. total dps numbers or parsing etc. ... for example, i can get more total dps numbers on my pyrotech, but a lot of it is just spamming filler shots between targets that can be healed thru or survived thru. This spec as i get more and more points into it just burns people down faster than they can react sometimes!

Maul is my favorite thing now and i use stealth to hunt weak prey and finish them off quickly before they can heal up and now that i've gotten assassinate, ive noticed my kills going up. The AoE damage reduction talent is great, especially when you combine it w/ WZ adrenal and Darkswell talent for 70% DR for a limited amount of time from aoe and then pop your force shroud.

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

Himeji_Endless
12.14.2012 , 05:54 PM | #166
Just an update:

Now lvl 35 and did my first true solo burn down (lvl 40+ jedi knight) and node capture in WZ the other night ... burst is strong! I also randomly dueled another sith on Taris and killed him w/o much of a scratch ... the time to kill on this spec is very rewarding!

On a side note, i am heavily twinked w/ purple barrel + 41 power crystal and all orange armor w/ blue mods + augments ... about 561 max damage + 25% crit + 70% surge (all 4 buffs + biochem stim) Leveling up alts is fun!

edit:
Just won a 3v1 w/o dying in Voidstar on the final door ... this spec just burns em down if you're geared well and practice your rotations!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

Talon_Starfire
12.14.2012 , 08:25 PM | #167
Is Dark Maul a good one to use if I want to be like Darth Maul?
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Stealios
12.14.2012 , 08:28 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Thanks
Dude...

Talon_Starfire
12.14.2012 , 08:33 PM | #169
Quote: Originally Posted by Stealios View Post
Dude...
One word that says so much.
Looking for Sith guild.

Xethis
12.15.2012 , 02:57 AM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Thanks
Yes! If you want to play like Darth Maul did in the movies then the Dark Maul spec is for you 23-15-3. Everything you see him do in his fight with Qui Gon and Obi Won is in this spec and the devs designed this spec based specifically of what Darth Maul did in the movies and in the books. Even the Ability Maul that is basically a back stab that costs 50% of your force is named after him because he used this ability so much. About time someone noticed this!