Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

AshlaBoga
12.13.2012 , 11:22 PM | #201
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarKunxx View Post
No one has the amulet because there are no confirmed kills of Dreadtooth 5+ stacks
What? I'm sure I heard someone say they had a 2nd Ops group help them (both groups grabbed "Drouk Hunter" somehow) and only 1 Ops group got credit.

I thought there were just no legitimate kills of 5 stack DT. Can someone who +24 manned 5 stack please comment?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

MonsAlpha
12.15.2012 , 01:27 AM | #202
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
What? I'm sure I heard someone say they had a 2nd Ops group help them (both groups grabbed "Drouk Hunter" somehow) and only 1 Ops group got credit.

I thought there were just no legitimate kills of 5 stack DT. Can someone who +24 manned 5 stack please comment?
The issue with Dreadtooth at 5 stacks is that you need to have all Sage healers. The reason for this is because he throws an uncleansable DoT on the DPS that almost requires you to have Salvations thrown down to soak it up. A 24 man group cannot do this alone. A second group full of heavy range DPS and more Sages is required to sit back while the primary group kills it. I've only ever seen one guild try it. They got him down to 10% before they wiped.
Kalena
<LF Love in Alderaan Places>

AshlaBoga
12.15.2012 , 05:26 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by MonsAlpha View Post
The issue with Dreadtooth at 5 stacks is that you need to have all Sage healers. The reason for this is because he throws an uncleansable DoT on the DPS that almost requires you to have Salvations thrown down to soak it up. A 24 man group cannot do this alone. A second group full of heavy range DPS and more Sages is required to sit back while the primary group kills it. I've only ever seen one guild try it. They got him down to 10% before they wiped.
So the mechanic we've got to focus on his DoT. What's the name of it? Maybe there's some datamined involving immunity/protection from it. Just got 4 stack DT down this week so any suggestions for 5 stack are much appreciated.
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

WillDad
12.16.2012 , 11:57 AM | #204
Just a thought. In Episode IV, R2 hides in a small cave/crevice on tatooine when the Tusken raiders attacked Luke. Is it possible to pull a boss and enter the cave, thus hiding from the boss?
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

DrelisSilva
12.20.2012 , 04:44 AM | #205
Has anyone actually ever killed Dreadtooth with 5 or more stakcs?

AshlaBoga
12.20.2012 , 04:46 AM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by DrelisSilva View Post
Has anyone actually ever killed Dreadtooth with 5 or more stakcs?
Supposedly there was a 24 man with 24 Sages puddle healing them the entire time that managed it. Seems like there must be something else (like a level 55 requirement ).
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

AshlaBoga
12.20.2012 , 04:47 AM | #207
doubleposted
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

dipstik
01.17.2013 , 04:41 PM | #208
Nevar 4get!

kanare
01.17.2013 , 05:32 PM | #209
Friendly fire has now cleared all raid content we are gearing every member of the guild up , and will be attempting 5 stacks next week when every 1 has masks ... we will let u know how it goes or if u want to watch feel free to come to our web site and im shore we will have some streams up ,
http://friendly-fire.enjin.com/

KeyboardNinja
01.17.2013 , 06:01 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by kanare View Post
Friendly fire has now cleared all raid content we are gearing every member of the guild up , and will be attempting 5 stacks next week when every 1 has masks ... we will let u know how it goes or if u want to watch feel free to come to our web site and im shore we will have some streams up ,
http://friendly-fire.enjin.com/
Has it been confirmed that the mask does *anything*?
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)