Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] craftable orange (moddable) shield generators?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] craftable orange (moddable) shield generators?

Rerednaw
12.13.2012 , 10:06 AM | #1
Just wondering if there were any.

Thanks.

venomlash
12.13.2012 , 04:39 PM | #2
The only offhands that have orange craftable versions are lightsabers and pistols. Since foci, shield generators, power generators, scatterguns, and vibroknives were originally non-moddable, there are no orange shell recipes for them. However, you can get a moddable offhand for 14 Coruscant/Dromund Kaas commendations at the vendor.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Osodvus
12.13.2012 , 11:02 PM | #3
I just returned to the game and noticed that several of the shields, generators and foci I had became orange moddables and were BoE. I got an orange vibroknife as a DK quest reward on my lowbie sniper and I've seen BoP orange shield gens drop from the droid boss in black talon.

Before I left there was discussion of being able to RE epic crafted items to discover orange quality. I never tried since I stopped playing shortly thereafter. All of the schematics I've seen for artificing regarding OH's have all been blue quality for the crafted item.

Hope this helps you.
Went outside yesterday, graphics were awesome but gameplay sucked.
RIP OPOD . 12/1/11