Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG: Revan's Robes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rafaman
12.13.2012 , 02:43 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by spencer_ View Post
I was kind of surprised too. Revan's lower robe just looks like a reskinned muse robe.
I think... its the belt. The rings and center piece of the lower robe seem to come from the belt from what I can tell. So... I don't think the lower robes are off. I think the belt is going to be that supe rare item that will be found in future packs or drops.

Aelther
12.13.2012 , 02:57 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
I think... its the belt. The rings and center piece of the lower robe seem to come from the belt from what I can tell. So... I don't think the lower robes are off. I think the belt is going to be that supe rare item that will be found in future packs or drops.
Did you not read my full post?
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Now before you start saying how it is part of the belt or something let's look further, In both KOTOR and SWTOR versions of Revan's suit the skirt is black with a single red stripe in the middle, however the cartel one has 2 gray stripes instead.

Uzzo
12.13.2012 , 03:22 PM | #33
It bothers me much more that they didn't implement a cape for Revan's robe, it just looks so empty without that awesome cape on the back.

GrimInc
12.13.2012 , 04:06 PM | #34
Seem like the chest piece is off from the original too as it looks more like a thin plate or something.
Rule of Two
One to embody the power, the other to crave it

LordArtemis
12.13.2012 , 04:36 PM | #35
It's not just the lower robe IMO, the upper robe is wrong as well. They are using a current robe in game with a reskin, and it should be a new model IMO that matches the original model exactly.

Just my opinion, but when you introduce a character that is one of your marquee characters you don't do a hack job on it's appearance.

Norke
12.13.2012 , 04:53 PM | #36
I have to say that I agree. I like the set the way it is, but that's because I think it looks cool and not because it looks like Revan's Armor. I wouldn't mind an update for the gear though, the fact that it's reskinned from in game items is one thing, the fact that they didn't even get the right pieces from the SWTOR Revan is just absurd.

Though I have to say, how many people do you think will be mad that the first new (as in model) piece of gear we've gotten since 1.2 (Or was it later, they all blur, basically the end game PvP/PvE gear that keeps getting reskinned) is a Cartel Shop item.
Norke - Level 50 Sith Juggernaut
Give me Kel Dors or give me death!

JovethGonzalez
12.13.2012 , 05:37 PM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone, thank you for pointing this out. We're going to work on a solution to this, but know that it will take a bit of time for it to arrive in a patch. In the meantime, we've added this to our Known Issues. Thank you for your patience.

H-aTreD
12.13.2012 , 05:41 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey everyone, thank you for pointing this out. We're going to work on a solution to this, but know that it will take a bit of time for it to arrive in a patch. In the meantime, we've added this to our Known Issues. Thank you for your patience.
In other words.. "Ah crap, they figured it out, now we have to fix it.. Damn"

JovethGonzalez
12.13.2012 , 05:46 PM | #39 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by H-aTreD View Post
In other words.. "Ah crap, they figured it out, now we have to fix it.. Damn"
Of course we want to fix it. Somewhere along the line something happened that resulted in this mistake. Thanks to the efforts in this thread, we're able to pinpoint this as needing to be fixed.

InnerPieces
12.13.2012 , 06:01 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by RichT View Post
Yeah....that's not looking so good. Needs to have that ring and straps look. Especially important to fix ASAP when you are trying to sell this for RL Cash in the shop.
They are not selling the SWTOR Revan outfit in the shop for RL Cash. They are selling a chance to get one or more of the three pieces of the SWTOR Revan outfit for RL Cash. There is a big difference (and it's much worse if you look at it as it truly is).

Quote: Originally Posted by threepers View Post
The oversized shoulder thingamajig ruins the chestpiece for me. Needs to go back to the original look.
I couldn't agree more. They poofy shoulders ruin pretty much every item they've been placed on. The KOTOR look was definitely the better of the two and I might've been willing to pay extra cash for the KOTOR look. I still wouldn't pay real money for a chance of getting it, but I might have paid for it directly.
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.