Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Explain this Asap

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bloomfireblade
12.13.2012 , 03:10 PM | #1
You have 61 days of subscription play time remaining

So why am i F2p explain please
Customer support

I am subscriber since launch and i tolerated enough mistakes from your department
I can't even use a support ticket since this option is also been removed so would someone of you care to explain what is going on here please

Tirvaak
12.13.2012 , 03:36 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi bloomfireblade,

If you could provide more details of the problem you are encountering we might be able to advise on what the problem is?

Are you encountering a similar issue to other players where after logging into the game you are showing as a F2P player?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Amoral
12.13.2012 , 03:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
You have 61 days of subscription play time remaining

So why am i F2p explain please
Customer support

I am subscriber since launch and i tolerated enough mistakes from your department
I can't even use a support ticket since this option is also been removed so would someone of you care to explain what is going on here please
Did your account time run out briefly, and then you resubbed? It seems to take a while for account status changes to filter from the websiter where you pay to the game.

bloomfireblade
12.13.2012 , 03:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi bloomfireblade,

If you could provide more details of the problem you are encountering we might be able to advise on what the problem is?

Are you encountering a similar issue to other players where after logging into the game you are showing as a F2P player?

Thanks.
what do you not understand you changed my account from subscriber to free to play now my account states i have 62 days game time as subscriber
so i ask that you change me back to subscriber i payed for it
do you understand ?

bloomfireblade
12.13.2012 , 03:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Amoral View Post
Did your account time run out briefly, and then you resubbed? It seems to take a while for account status changes to filter from the websiter where you pay to the game.
i have 62 days left until i ge charged again meaning i have 2 months of paid subscriber but somehow the customer support has a problem to understand what has happened
sorry i only use the forum in an emergency i consider this as one

bloomfireblade
12.13.2012 , 04:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi bloomfireblade,

Thanks.
that is exactly what happened now how can I reverse this i have now closed swtor so explain the next steps
to resolve this ?

Beesodd
12.13.2012 , 04:22 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Can you relog now please, bloomfireblade, and see if the problem's persisting?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

bloomfireblade
12.13.2012 , 04:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Can you relog now please, bloomfireblade, and see if the problem's persisting?
yes its okay now please do not do that again please thank you