Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

Dancally
12.06.2012 , 12:03 AM | #41
Whatever dude
Leq
Faction: Republic
-Cookies & Wookies-

dinrodion
12.06.2012 , 01:01 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLordSix View Post
Stating fact. Members of credit shot left their guild just this week over butthurtedness. And your licking their boots.
So when I talk about the state of pvp and the guilds who are queuing, read and memorize it son.
Take your bootlicking troll butt to someone else's post.
Thats, like, your opinion, man.

Dancally
12.06.2012 , 07:20 PM | #43
Anybody queuing tonight? I haven't gotten an answer from anybody.
Leq
-Cookies & Wookies-

Dancally
12.11.2012 , 03:15 PM | #44
So who is queueing up this Thursday? Can we expect to see Credit Shot, Pro, AA, DLE, or RoH? I'd suggest an imp guild, but I know that would just be a pipe dream.
Leq
-Cookies & Wookies-

JediMasterSarynn
12.12.2012 , 12:35 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
So who is queueing up this Thursday? Can we expect to see Credit Shot, Pro, AA, DLE, or RoH? I'd suggest an imp guild, but I know that would just be a pipe dream.
We'll probably be there. We queued up tonight, got 3 pops in about 4 hours.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

SithLordSix
12.13.2012 , 10:28 AM | #46
It is interesting that the imperials have more people and yet can't field one ranked team.
I see the pubs group up and run half a guild with the other half from a different guild.
Wonder why the imperials don't do this.
Are there any good imperial PVP guilds ? Love to run with ya
What do you pubs think, would you rather run all pubs or have fun crushing a pug imp team?

JediMasterSarynn
12.13.2012 , 11:32 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLordSix View Post
It is interesting that the imperials have more people and yet can't field one ranked team.
I see the pubs group up and run half a guild with the other half from a different guild.
Wonder why the imperials don't do this.
Are there any good imperial PVP guilds ? Love to run with ya
What do you pubs think, would you rather run all pubs or have fun crushing a pug imp team?
I've been saying for a long time now that I'd love to see some Imperial guilds do ranked warzones. While going against my brothers on the Republic side is fun, I'm joined this faction so I can kill Imperials.

Unless I do regular warzones, that never happens. My guild has faced ONE Imperial ranked group in the past 2-3 months.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

jobn
12.13.2012 , 07:13 PM | #48
This week we've played against Warcloud and Black Sun. It's great to finally see some imps queuing. I hope the gear grind makes it that more groups queue up.
Idris Wells
Credit Shot

Dancally
12.14.2012 , 12:38 AM | #49
Thanks for the games Nightmare Squadron. Looking forward to seeing more imps!
Leq
-Cookies & Wookies-

DarthOvertone
12.14.2012 , 12:25 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Dancally View Post
Thanks for the games Nightmare Squadron. Looking forward to seeing more imps!
You guys play like a well-oiled machine. Those first couple matches last night were rough. heh

For many of our team members, last night was their first real taste of Ranked. We are trying to get a consistent team together, but as you know, it's not easy. Hopefully, people continue to be willing to give it a go now that they can gear up easily.

Btw, we did get a win last night against the Pubs. Just wasn't against you guys. So the night ended on a positive note for us.

Quote: Originally Posted by jobn View Post
This week we've played against Warcloud and Black Sun. It's great to finally see some imps queuing. I hope the gear grind makes it that more groups queue up.
I've been in Ranked with two different Imp teams this week, Nightmare Squadron (my guild) and Warcloud. So the Imps are definitely queuing Ranked. I know myself, Shadowlyn, Clewat and some others are trying to get more Imps to queue. As you know, Impside on our server is decidedly weak skill-wise. The majority of players would benefit greatly from the increase in competition.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!