Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: The Mandalorian Wars

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at: The Mandalorian Wars

darthnamel
12.13.2012 , 04:18 AM | #141
I am curious if you, Aubere would please do a thread on failing to the dark side. And as an opposite Redemption. I mean on these threads it ends up Dark vs light, I read a thread that stated Electric judgement was the most powerful because the light side is unstoppable. I know each side has their own strengths. The dark more visual displays of power, while the light usually offered a more subtle support. I know this thread is abou the Mando wars but I also wanted to gauge other about these topics.

Beniboybling
12.13.2012 , 05:29 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnamel View Post
I am curious if you, Aubere would please do a thread on failing to the dark side. And as an opposite Redemption. I mean on these threads it ends up Dark vs light, I read a thread that stated Electric judgement was the most powerful because the light side is unstoppable. I know each side has their own strengths. The dark more visual displays of power, while the light usually offered a more subtle support. I know this thread is abou the Mando wars but I also wanted to gauge other about these topics.
Good call, I'd like to see a thread on falling to the dark side as well, I figure there are other powers involved other than temptation of power. Rakata would also be interesting.

Aurbere
12.13.2012 , 10:17 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnamel View Post
Good idea. I'll look into that.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

darthnamel
12.14.2012 , 04:24 AM | #144
Do any of the Swtor historians have any info on Darth Vectivus?