Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer? Will it happen again.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character Transfer? Will it happen again.

Benja-Minn
12.12.2012 , 10:07 AM | #1
I have a couple of characters on other servers from a guild that could not make up its mind what it wanted to do. I would absolutly love to get them to the Jedi Covenant server if possiable and would probably pay a reasonable price to do so . Will this ever be a service that we see on SWTOR? If so what could be the expected time frame.
Death comes to us all. How we embrace passion is life.

Avorniel
12.12.2012 , 10:12 AM | #2
get ready for the standard reply that has been given to every post asking this same thing...server transfers will be coming soon (TM) as there is no current date , so keep watching this space ...

Sarcasm...yes but true
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

Aberd
12.12.2012 , 09:44 PM | #3
The Community is being IGNORED as usual. There are many, many people asking for this, and yet the response for the past 6 months has been it's coming.

And so we wait, and we wait and we wait.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

pchiman
12.13.2012 , 12:29 AM | #4
It's been almost a year, last time I played my East Coast character was over six months ago... I miss him!

Please have the transfer option soon.

DarthCK
12.17.2012 , 02:36 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aberd View Post
The Community is being IGNORED as usual. There are many, many people asking for this, and yet the response for the past 6 months has been it's coming.

And so we wait, and we wait and we wait.
Not just the Community being ignored, the subscribers who pay for the game are being ignored as per the usual for BW. Everyone please keep posting, tweeting, etc... to let BW know how unhappy we are with their lack of action.
The Force Shall Set Me Free....