Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Washingtoon
12.12.2012 , 06:41 PM | #1
1. Let go of the idea that it has to be guild-based. I've played with and against all of you and while some guildies are good it's hardly true for all of you. Winning every games against pugs when you're on a premade does not make you an individually good player.This is where the imp teams (you know who you are) shine, their players are individually better. Think outside the box (read:guild).

2. Do not abandon ship. Yeah I'm looking at you, people who decided to switch factions and make things even worse.

3. List players that you think would be suited for a competitive pub team. Imps should give their input too since it's in their interest to have someone to play.

Also, have reasonable expectations. Form a team and give it time. Practice makes perfect and normal warzones are hardly a viable alternative when it comes to improving.

For the Republic

Parthenon
12.12.2012 , 07:48 PM | #2
I'm completely willing to join any ranked team at any point. Win or lose, I just wanna get in there. While I'm working on WH gear atm, 1.6 made it so I should have a full set before the week is out.

I have a few folks I play with who I'm sure would be interested as well. Wess°n, Phamass, Serrainoa, Kahrin, and I (Archus) queue a lot together, and CJuice and Donna recently joined up with us. I'm hoping to start putting together some teams in the near future.

So... yeah. We're not the most well-known Pub PvPers, and if the goal is to put together "the perfect" pub rated team, I don't have any delusions of being on that list right now. But I just wanted to speak up here to get our names out there. Feel free to friend us and ask if you need players.
Archus (Guardian) - Aia (Sage) - Ajak (Commando) - The Vale Legacy
Undercon - The Shadowlands
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben." Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker

hobrogaming
12.12.2012 , 09:07 PM | #3
I rather kill trade for ranked comms

Frequencyz
12.12.2012 , 09:09 PM | #4
sounds about right

Lalainnia
12.13.2012 , 12:13 AM | #5
Talk to Kinshin :3
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

eavn
12.13.2012 , 02:02 AM | #6
we definitely have good players on pub side, id like too see legitimate ideas for a good team.

adiwantinova
12.13.2012 , 03:28 AM | #7
Lanry = Sage
Cielo = Sage
N˙menor = shadow
Bogen = scoundrel healer

Who else have you got?
ADI-WAN TINOVA
Adi-Wan, Sentinel | Theresee, Sage | Kahlvin, Guardian
The Shadowlands | <RotJ> | <Triumph>

LoL-K-Noob
12.13.2012 , 01:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by hobrogaming View Post
I rather kill trade for ranked comms
Same.

Frequencyz
12.14.2012 , 01:50 AM | #9
I needa make 2 forum accounts too...that way I can reply to myself...and be ultra cool...

LoL-K-Noob
12.14.2012 , 01:57 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
I needa make 2 forum accounts too...that way I can reply to myself...and be ultra cool...
Still hurt from the beat down I gave you on civil war tonight bro? Your QQ is delish my boy. Wittle freq dont know how to deal with Sage CC ouch