Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Warrior Class Mission Crash "Ambush!"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Sith Warrior Class Mission Crash "Ambush!"

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Thelranas
12.01.2012 , 06:28 AM | #1
Hi, I've encountered the problem that SWTOR keeps crashing on me in the Sithwarrior Class Mission "Ambush!"
Spoiler

I would be very grateful for help, thanks

Haykin
12.11.2012 , 10:06 AM | #2
I'm having the same problem. I've had a support request in for a week or more now without a reply.

Autechron
12.12.2012 , 09:05 PM | #3
Okay I found a way around this bug - you need to group with someone else that has the quest - both you and that person need to enable access to same class story areas - this can be accessed from the social portion of the preferences menu.

After you enable this feature have the person who will be assisting you pick you up at the Imperial Fleet. They will need to enter the phased area of the hanger first which should turn the phase screen color from green to blue - when you try to enter the phase you will be prompted to join or create a phase - select join.

After you enter there phase, both of you should board the Fury ship and the person assisting you will travel to Darth Vengean's Flag Ship. Once the travel begins, you should receive a message indicating that you need to exit the hangar - all you have to do now is exit the ship and you should be good to go - you can now board and complete the quest objectives on Darth Vengean's Flag Ship.
Autechron
::Sith Happens::
Website|Guild HQ|SWTOR Thread|Charter

gugurd
01.21.2013 , 02:06 PM | #4
Still with this problem, ticket open for 3 days and no answer... I am paying but not able to enjoy all the content of the game... is there any solution?

Bronholz
01.21.2013 , 02:46 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

Please try changing your graphical settings to low (including turning off options such as Bloom). Please then try to travel to the mission area, you should reach there without crashing. You can then turn your settings back to their prefer state.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

jediharrsion
01.21.2013 , 03:43 PM | #6
i never had this problem! i finished this mission acouple days ago