Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

All tool bars reset on 1 character only.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
All tool bars reset on 1 character only.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
12.12.2012 , 11:28 AM | #1
So im playing my sniper all day fine log into my jug and he only has skills on 1 of his 6 bars all the other skills have vanished off them, i still have all my money and all my flashpoint and operation access etc so i didnt get revereted to free to play.

I really didnt want to sit for the next 2 hours and remap and possition all my skills again :/. why has this only happened on 1 character?? does anyone know?? is there any fix or work around to stop it happening to other chars bioware??

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
12.12.2012 , 06:03 PM | #2
Anyone??? i can see CS posting but no response

Beesodd's Avatar


Beesodd
12.12.2012 , 06:27 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello mentalmackem,

Is it possible that you were struck with the Revert-to-unsibscribed bug and then relogged to find all but one bar wiped? While the rest of the stuff comes back, unfortunately the actionabrs don't.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
12.12.2012 , 06:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello mentalmackem,

Is it possible that you were struck with the Revert-to-unsibscribed bug and then relogged to find all but one bar wiped? While the rest of the stuff comes back, unfortunately the actionabrs don't.
i dont think so because i didnt then recieve all my collectors edition stuff in the mail that people who have had the revert to unsubscribed bug have been getting. and it did only effect that 1 character :s everyone was as normal all CE items everything where they should be but skills vanished.

Beesodd's Avatar


Beesodd
12.12.2012 , 06:48 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the extra detail, this is interesting. A fix was implemented for this issue, but it didn't take for all players, and I'm curious if it's related. By any chance do you recall if you manually logged out your Jugg the last time you played, or did they time out?

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
12.12.2012 , 06:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the extra detail, this is interesting. A fix was implemented for this issue, but it didn't take for all players, and I'm curious if it's related. By any chance do you recall if you manually logged out your Jugg the last time you played, or did they time out?

Thanks.
Manually logged out, i sent a ticket in a week or so ago about a missing item got a response today the gm mailed the item to my Jugg all was fine when i got the item everything was as normal, i logged him out as i normally would manually went and did the dailys and helped some guildies on my sniper, log back onto my jugg and all his skills where gone.

Beesodd's Avatar


Beesodd
12.12.2012 , 06:56 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the detail, it is helpful.

Unfortunately, this appears to be a relatively new bug (or a variation on the existing one I mentioned) so I don't have a workaround/prevention trick at this time.

Thanks again for the info, and sorry I can't do more to help you on this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
12.12.2012 , 07:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the detail, it is helpful.

Unfortunately, this appears to be a relatively new bug (or a variation on the existing one I mentioned) so I don't have a workaround/prevention trick at this time.

Thanks again for the info, and sorry I can't do more to help you on this.
is there anymore u need from me to pass onto the devs or anything?

Dacce's Avatar


Dacce
12.12.2012 , 07:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalmackem View Post
Manually logged out, i sent a ticket in a week or so ago about a missing item got a response today the gm mailed the item to my Jugg all was fine when i got the item everything was as normal, i logged him out as i normally would manually went and did the dailys and helped some guildies on my sniper, log back onto my jugg and all his skills where gone.
This exact thing happened on my Sorcerer. I logged a ticket on an item that was over written accidentally, got the item returned to me(albeit the wrong item - but that is another story and ticket) and the next time I logged in I had all my hotbars, but only hotbar 1 had my skills in it.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
12.12.2012 , 08:46 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
This exact thing happened on my Sorcerer. I logged a ticket on an item that was over written accidentally, got the item returned to me(albeit the wrong item - but that is another story and ticket) and the next time I logged in I had all my hotbars, but only hotbar 1 had my skills in it.
Hmm so something is bugging out when gm's mail us items it seems