Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WarHero combat tech only letting me upgrade to combat medic.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
WarHero combat tech only letting me upgrade to combat medic.

HoboWithAStick
12.11.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1
My War Hero pieces combat tech are only letting my trade for the new combat support (heals), I put a in game ticket in but I also have open in game tickets from the start of the month.

On another note I would like to express how disappointed I am with this game right now. I currently have 5 tickets open right now, like I said above some from the start of the month. The Customer support on this game has gotten worse and worse. Free to play shouldn't mean that customer support is no longer accountable for supporting their members. I've been playing this game since launch and even the fact I've gotten a reply to a ticket from a bot with a response that wasn't even related to my ticket a number of times really boils my blood.

I've had my hk-51 since hours after the 1.5 patch and still don't have all his gear.

I've opened up over 5000k worth of cartel boxes and the best item I've gotten is a pink/purple end crystal. Same crystal you can buy off the GTN for about 40k. (yes No mast, throne, white crystal, no weapons, no rare pets either)

We all log into today to see that the life day things are all on the cartel market, if you check the forums you know I'm not the only one upset about this. All the items in there should be obtained by a life day event. Not sold to us for quick cash. I know you guys have to throw a certain amount on things up on the cartel shop and I am by no means against the cartel shop but when you monetize something that would otherwise be free in the game as a world event it makes me really rethink my subscription to the game.

I have also reported many times of the rubber banding in warzones, and the glitch with the knock back after someone stealths (knock back not doing animation, damage or anything but uses the cooldown) This has been in the game since 1.4 2 patches later its still here.

I really feel like the value of my sub has gone down more and more. The extremely delayed response times on CS tickets and the monetization of game content makes me really sad.

I'd really like someone to take a look at my tickets and please get back to me, I apologize for the rant but I'm glad I am able to publicly speak it. Thanks.

HoboWithAStick
12.12.2012 , 06:38 PM | #2
/bump

Soulscarring
12.12.2012 , 08:42 PM | #3
Im a combat medic here. Its frustrating also as I resubbed today to get the discounted purchase at the vendor, only to be unable to purchase EWH since I dont have the opposite gear, combat tech..

Its like BW is saying, "haha, fooled you again!"

HoboWithAStick
12.13.2012 , 03:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulscarring View Post
Im a combat medic here. Its frustrating also as I resubbed today to get the discounted purchase at the vendor, only to be unable to purchase EWH since I dont have the opposite gear, combat tech..

Its like BW is saying, "haha, fooled you again!"
I didn't know that medics could only trade up for combat tech. That makes this issue even bigger. Can we please get a response? Thanks

Drexorn
12.13.2012 , 07:10 AM | #5
Yeah this is someone's coding error. In order to buy elite WH combat tech gear you need regular WH combat medic, and vice versa. One of the dev's typo'd!!

Fix it!

HoboWithAStick
12.13.2012 , 09:38 AM | #6
2nd day up and no reply.

/bump

HoboWithAStick
12.15.2012 , 02:57 AM | #7
Why am I not getting a reply?

Also my game sometimes randomly disconnects, its gone it 3 times tonight with the last time actually crashing the game. I've put a ticket in about this sort of thing many times but have never got a reply. Well actually I did from the robot so we all know how that turned out.

/bump

Didy_Kush
12.15.2012 , 03:10 AM | #8
Does it make you even more mad that this bug was a known bug posted on the test server forums and nothing was done about it

DarkISI
12.15.2012 , 03:37 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Does it make you even more mad that this bug was a known bug posted on the test server forums and nothing was done about it
Wasn't ignoring the test server input pretty much what they did for every other patch, too? Really, no surprise any more.
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

HoboWithAStick
12.16.2012 , 12:28 AM | #10
/bump