Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SEVERE Cartel Coin Ledger Problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
SEVERE Cartel Coin Ledger Problem

vsantavenere
12.11.2012 , 07:26 AM | #1
I bought 5000 coins cartel 3 weeks ago, have been added to my Ledger but not on my balance in-game. I opened 3 tickets in 2 weeks, responses are slow, and the only ones I got are the classical automatic "droid" replies. I mention that I am dumb and I can not call the Customer Phone Service. I also sent 3 emails and the result was always the same automated response by promising that will treat my own case with urgency. The beauty of this game is going overshadowed by the shoddy customer service.
Strongly hope that my problem is not the same as others and that can be resolved quickly.

Uzzo
12.11.2012 , 07:33 AM | #2
I have a very similar problem.
My Cartel-Coin Ledger shows that i should have 1920 Coins, but I've got only 20 Ingame, so 1900 Coins are missing Ingame, but are correctly displayed on the Ledger

Justinlf
12.11.2012 , 09:27 AM | #3
I've been short over 1000 cartel coins since the F2P launch. At this point I think they've just stopped bothering to help people anymore. I've unsubbed and will be moving on.

WillDad
12.12.2012 , 07:57 PM | #4
I was charged for Coins I didnt buy and didnt recieve
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 48 Mercenary

vsantavenere
12.13.2012 , 07:21 AM | #5
thankfully after the latest ticket, a "human" replied me and kindly solved my problem. I hope that will do the same to you. greetings mates