Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is there ever going to be Coin Ledger resolution?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is there ever going to be Coin Ledger resolution?

Ramaset
12.12.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1
Well, my cartel coin ledger balance and what I have available in game have been off since like Nov 16th. At present I have 140 coins available in game and my ledger balance says I have 5640 available.

I have submitted a few tickets on this over the month without any type of resolution just precan'd responses for the most part. Can someone please respond with how these two numbers are supposed to reconcile?

I am so tired of waiting. thanks I think.

Ramaset
12.13.2012 , 07:34 PM | #2
unsurprisingly, no reply. perhaps I need to re-write the post with "****!!! BROKEN.." or something

jcwsub
12.13.2012 , 08:31 PM | #3
It would not matter what you posted with. The Cartel Coin market is completely hosed. I don't think they will ever fix it they will just continue to take money from those willing to pay for coins and not give a damn if you ever get those coins or not.

Ramaset
12.14.2012 , 02:09 PM | #4
I got a reply from CS that my cartel coins and Ledger balance are now in sync!

Guess what? They are not even close. 5640 Ledger coins <> 140 Available coins.

total fail.

Ramaset
12.15.2012 , 11:43 PM | #5
Ticket # 7381959 in reply to autoclosed and inaccurate reply to ticket # 7359949..

Ramaset
12.16.2012 , 02:11 PM | #6
CS? Bueller? Anyone?

Ramaset
12.17.2012 , 03:31 PM | #7
Open issue since Nov 16th...what a joke.

Valethar
12.17.2012 , 05:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramaset View Post
I got a reply from CS that my cartel coins and Ledger balance are now in sync!

Guess what? They are not even close. 5640 Ledger coins <> 140 Available coins.
I had a similar issue with my balance. Took them 3 weeks to send me the same message you just got, and my balance was still off.

What I did, based purely on crossed fingers and the suggestion of another player, was to buy one of the Cartel Packs, then return it for a refund. That forced the balance to update, and after that it was correct.

Might be worth a try. Just be sure to use something that you can refund, such as one of the inexpensive armor pieces, that places an item in the 'cart' rather than an instant unlock, or it won't work. Then instead of claiming it, return it.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Ramaset
12.17.2012 , 08:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
I had a similar issue with my balance. Took them 3 weeks to send me the same message you just got, and my balance was still off.

What I did, based purely on crossed fingers and the suggestion of another player, was to buy one of the Cartel Packs, then return it for a refund. That forced the balance to update, and after that it was correct.

Might be worth a try. Just be sure to use something that you can refund, such as one of the inexpensive armor pieces, that places an item in the 'cart' rather than an instant unlock, or it won't work. Then instead of claiming it, return it.
thanks for the suggestions, was worth trying. I bought a life orb thingy and returned it but it didn't change anything.

Valethar
12.17.2012 , 08:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramaset View Post
thanks for the suggestions, was worth trying. I bought a life orb thingy and returned it but it didn't change anything.
Bah. sorry Ram, thought that might get it for you.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."