Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer service is a joke

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChromeGhost
12.11.2012 , 10:48 PM | #1
I got locked out of my account for failing to provide the answer to a security question that I never provided an answer before. I tried sending a ticket, no response. So I called the customer service. After an hour on hold, the "customer service" rep came on the line and without asking my name, my issue, or anything else proceeded to tell me to call back in an hour. I called back and again was on hold for an hour, this time no customer service rep ever answered. And apparently I pay for this abuse. So in the hopes that it is remotely possible that this will even be noticed, either I get a response from someone who is in customer service within the next 24 hours, or you can cancel my account. I refuse to pay for a service that I am not getting and be locked out of an account I pay for. If I can't play, I will not pay.
E▀▀▒▀▒▀[Θ]▀!▀!▀]█████████████████████████████████)

snine
12.11.2012 , 10:56 PM | #2
Stop crying. There are limited reps and hundreds of people trying to contact them. "But I am a paying subscriber I deserve answers now!!!11"...Go to sleep.

Thebusterboy
12.11.2012 , 11:50 PM | #3
Hate to say it, they don't care... 24 hrs... ROFLMAO .. MAYBE 24 days....

Big red flag... "Can you call back in an hour?" ***!!!!

How on earth is that doing anything... like the next shifts starts then... so after waiting an hour you want me to hang up and try again for what reason???

This is their way of having you bugger off... they know a fair number of people won't bother calling back or if on hold again for an hour will give up just like you did...

I cancelled my sub yesterday with a few days left because they are over charging me for cartel coin purchases and won't respond to emials or in game tickets...

You need to decide to allow them do this while taking your money or move on to something else...

Here is the kicker for you though.. even if you do get your account back up and running in a couple weeks, they will never give you the time back...

you can be darn sure I will NEVER give BW onemore penny

Sutii
12.12.2012 , 12:59 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello ChromeGhost & Thebusterboy,

I've looked into both of your reported cases and can confirm that the tickets submitted on the matters are correctly logged in our system. Please be aware that all reported issues are handled in turn and some delay may be experienced as we are receiving a high volume of contacts at present, please rest assured our Customer Service Representatives are resolving all tickets as rapidly as they are able to.

We do apologise for the inconvenience that these issues, and the delay, may have caused you, I do hope that your ticket is investigated in short order and resolved to your satisfaction.

Please let us know if you do require further assistance.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

cpem
12.12.2012 , 05:52 PM | #5
customer service doesn't know how to spell apologize?

JediCahlwyn
12.12.2012 , 06:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by cpem View Post
1) http://www.thefreedictionary.com/apologise -- It is an acceptable spelling.

2) They aren't Editors or English majors, they are normal people hired to do a job and put up with monkey-spanks like you who believe they know it all when they don't.
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

slowantics
12.12.2012 , 06:05 PM | #8
ive sent a cs ticket on dec 4th and still no reply...
Signature: Coming Soon

jarshr
12.12.2012 , 06:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cpem View Post
I think the US and maybe Canada are the only countries in the world that spell it with a Z....nice try but nope lol. CS is prob from UK or AUS

Sutii
12.12.2012 , 10:03 PM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by slowantics View Post
ive sent a cs ticket on dec 4th and still no reply...
Hello slowantics,

I've just checked your ticket and, as per my previous post, it is correctly logged in the system so rest assured it will be dealt with as soon as a member of our Customer Service Team is able to.

Thanks.

Quote: Originally Posted by jarshr View Post
I think the US and maybe Canada are the only countries in the world that spell it with a Z....nice try but nope lol. CS is prob from UK or AUS
Bingo, I'm originally from the UK (England specifically) and am quite protective of my native language for a variety of reasons, hence using the English spellings and so forth where possible.

No, I'm not a big fan of the Queen or Royal Family, but yes, I do love tea.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support