Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Series: Skere Kaan vs Naga Sadow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Series: Skere Kaan vs Naga Sadow

Beniboybling
12.12.2012 , 06:37 AM | #31
Interesting fact: Skere Kaan was named after Shere Kaan, the black panther/puma from the Jungle Book! Oh and stay tuned for the final, grand finale to this Kaggath Series - hopefully it will be epic

MasterMe
12.12.2012 , 07:44 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Interesting fact: Skere Kaan was named after Shere Kaan, the black panther/puma from the Jungle Book! Oh and stay tuned for the final, grand finale to this Kaggath Series - hopefully it will be epic
Wait; the series is gonna end? There's so many more battles we could do!

MasterMe
12.12.2012 , 07:49 AM | #33
How would Massassi warriors fare against Kaan's army?
I've been to busy to read all of this, but this seems to be the most important question (imo).

Beniboybling
12.12.2012 , 08:15 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Wait; the series is gonna end? There's so many more battles we could do!
There are many, although I think I've covered the big ones. Fear not though! Our combatants will return in the Kaggath Tournament in which they will compete for the prize of Champion of the Kaggath! Huzzah!

Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 10:02 AM | #35
There are many, although I think I've covered the big ones. Fear not though! Our combatants will return in the Kaggath Tournament in which they will compete for the prize of Champion of the Kaggath! Huzzah!
Oh Yeah! It just got real. Can't wait!

Edit: I think you should lay out a sort of bracket system at the start of the tournament so we can see who will face who.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku

Beniboybling
12.12.2012 , 10:14 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Oh Yeah! It just got real. Can't wait!

Edit: I think you should lay out a sort of bracket system at the start of the tournament so we can see who will face who.
Good idea, will do!

ReiKai
12.12.2012 , 12:18 PM | #37
Actually that was the Tiger, who was like the big jerk of the movie/show who went after Mogli.
CE Owner: ...what? I wanted the music. I like music.
Statement: SGRA's - I support them. Do you have a problem with that, Meatbag?

Beniboybling
12.12.2012 , 01:03 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by ReiKai View Post
Actually that was the Tiger, who was like the big jerk of the movie/show who went after Mogli.
Oh yeah! That makes sense, he was a smooth talker

MasterMe
12.12.2012 , 05:22 PM | #39
Sweet!

I'd like for this Kaggath thing to go on for a long while.

Good job with the entire series!

Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 05:24 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Sweet!

I'd like for this Kaggath thing to go on for a long while.

Good job with the entire series!
Maybe there will be a Kaggath 2.0 series after this tournament deal is all done? Maybe we could see multiple Kaggath series'? And then after so many have been done, there's a tournament between the Champions of each Series? How awesome would that be?!
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"You felt it; the power of hate. The power of the Dark Side. Your eyes are opened. You see now. The power burns more brightly, stronger on the Dark Side. Despite what the Council had taught you, you now know the truth."- Count Dooku