Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Caedus vs Yoda


Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 04:03 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
Now you also present this subjective interpretation as being a fact! Nowhere does it say that Sidious didn't want to kill Yoda. Nowhere! It is your interpretation. Please be honest about that.

My interpretation? Not matter how much Sidious would enjoy to torture Yoda, he would never risk Yoda getting away if he had the chance to kill him. Therefore Sidious would strike immediately if he had the chance to kill Yoda.
Oh he wanted to kill Yoda, but not right away. As I have said before, Sidious wanted to make the small Jedi suffer. Throughout all works, we see Sidious call the Jedi arrogant. He was going to make Yoda suffer dearly for his arrogance and his foolishness. He was going to make his greatest enemy suffer. Such is the nature of the Sith. When an enemy has been a pest to your plans, a Sith will make them suffer for it. Had Yoda stayed, he would have died.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Andge's Avatar


Andge
12.12.2012 , 04:05 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
And Sidious did, in fact, revel in his engagement with Yoda.
But it's not a fact, man. Can't you see it? You're presenting your own interpretation as a fact XD

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 04:06 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
This is simply getting ridiculous. You claim now to know so much about Sith psychology that your interpretation of a Sith's act can be claimed to be facts?

Dude, you're the most far out person I've ever met.
And yet, you seem to ignore the facts in favor of your own opinion. Read the novel and watch the movie.

We have seen Sith toy with their opponents several times. Sidious is no different. He did toy with Yoda. The movie and novel show that.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 04:07 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
But it's not a fact, man. Can't you see it? You're presenting your own interpretation as a fact XD
And yet, Sidious was laughing. Read the novel and watch the movie.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Andge's Avatar


Andge
12.12.2012 , 04:07 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Oh he wanted to kill Yoda, but not right away. As I have said before, Sidious wanted to make the small Jedi suffer.
As you've said before. Which therefore makes it facts.

No. Hate to brake it to you. Your word is not law. The fact that you have "said something before" does no make it so.

Sidious wanting to make Yoda suffer instead of killing him immediately if he could, is your interpretation. As I've said before.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
12.12.2012 , 04:09 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Andge View Post
As you've said before. Which therefore makes it facts.

No. Hate to brake it to you. Your word is not law. The fact that you have "said something before" does no make it so.

Sidious wanting to make Yoda suffer instead of killing him immediately if he could, is your interpretation. As I've said before.
No. My word is not law. But G-CANON is. And G-Canon states that Yoda was no match for Sidious and that Sidious was toying with him. Seriously just watch the movie and read the novel.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Andge's Avatar


Andge
12.12.2012 , 04:09 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
And yet, you seem to ignore the facts in favor of your own opinion. Read the novel and watch the movie.

We have seen Sith toy with their opponents several times. Sidious is no different. He did toy with Yoda. The movie and novel show that.
Point out a fact that I have ignored.

And no, the movie and novel does not show Sidious toying with Yoda. They show him winning. Not toying.

Andge's Avatar


Andge
12.12.2012 , 04:10 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
And yet, Sidious was laughing. Read the novel and watch the movie.
I've already addressed the laughing part. Go back and read.

Andge's Avatar


Andge
12.12.2012 , 04:11 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
No. My word is not law. But G-CANON is. And G-Canon states that Yoda was no match for Sidious and that Sidious was toying with him. Seriously just watch the movie and read the novel.
G-CANON does not state that Sidious was toying with Yoda. Repeating your interpretation does not magically turn it into a fact.

darthnamel's Avatar


darthnamel
12.13.2012 , 03:41 AM | #80
Guys this is Caedus vs Yoda. Have you watched the any jensaari vs' videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGnPI...1559DA&index=3

there it gives a rough estimate of yoda and sidious' master. Ask himfor sidious vs yoda to the death.

Caedus is stronger due to the raw force potential. And even if we just went with 'normal' Jacen Solo we would see some who's foce potential is greater than yoda's. If as Jacen he used Oneness against Yoda, he would win. After becoming a Sith Lord where he 'duel' both jaina and luke at the 'same' time. Now why don't you guys just argue about Caedus, Skywalker scion, vs Yoda, Grand Master.

If we had them battle at level both of them had when they were about to die, I would still give it to Caedus, mostly because Yoda was 900 years old.