Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who LOVES 1.6?

Malds
12.12.2012 , 05:28 AM | #31
Its not perfect, but im just happy to see pvp get some attention
Expulze - Sniper
E
xpulse - Powertech

valindalsace
12.12.2012 , 05:30 AM | #32
After PVPing in countless games over the past 20 years, the only improvement that I can suggest for BW is to put a stun immunity in. A 60 second stun immunity after you have been stunned once would do wonders to the competitive nature of these matches. And I guarantee some o the premades that are set up to chain stun wont be causing people to leave warzones nif this went in. Nothing I hate worse than being stunned back to back and unable to defend myself while getting beat down.

Varkantos
12.12.2012 , 05:37 AM | #33
Hasn't really changed. Still lighting up the bads in four shots, even though they are wearing WH now.

Karkais
12.12.2012 , 06:56 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Malds View Post
2. Stun fest..i still dont het this crap. Each team can stun..so use your own stuns to stun bavk. Ita an equal trrade. I honestly dont see the issue here. If you dont like stuns and roots play gws 2 theres sweet f all cc management thete which is one of the many reasons its failing.
What is this cc management you speak of?

Its not like using stunbreaker at full resolve makes any difference. You are still stunned/immobed again seconds afterwards, thanks to the resolve bar starting to diminish too quickly.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Technohic
12.12.2012 , 08:07 AM | #35
Finally got the new WZ. Can't judge it much because I only got it once out of maybe 10 matches. All I know is there is a lot going on there and a lot of chaos right now as people try to figure out what works best and what the terrain offers. I enjoy that but hope to enjoy it more as I get to know it better.

Overall; I just like that I can gear up my alts. I tend to get bored if I have to just play my main so I likely will ignore EWH gear for a while, and can do so with the current gear gap. Thing is; if you don't like alts, there still is that min-maxing you can do, it just isn't going to net you that much. Yes; bads will still be bad, but that has nothing to do with the gear gap or lack thereof.

I think I may turn to gearing my bodyguard merc next. I know they are not a favorite, but it's teh only AC I have on the imp side that heals and it seemed I was in teams a lot last night that could use a healer. Of course; as soon as I am on the merc, I will be teamed with 3 other healers. Never fails.

Joesixxpack
12.12.2012 , 08:18 AM | #36
So far so good, and game changes that give skill a more prominent place I'm down with.

Haven't gotten in the new WZ yet and looking forward to it.

BTW - Did Ops get a ninja buff or something? I played about 8 50 matches last night imp side. Healer Ops made up the team majority on many of them.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Technohic
12.12.2012 , 08:21 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
So far so good, and game changes that give skill a more prominent place I'm down with.

BTW - Did Ops get a ninja buff or something? I played about 8 50 matches last night imp side. Healer Ops made up the team majority on many of them.
I can only speculate that they have more targets with better expertise. Either that or all the DPS ops rolled healer because they were dependent on a gear gap.

This might be a good thing on actually showing the true colors on class balance; TBH. minimal gear gap = less variables on what might or might not affect performance.

Siorac
12.12.2012 , 08:24 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post

Medicine Operatives have been the best healers in the game for months now... only the bubblestun changed things somewhat.

Joesixxpack
12.12.2012 , 08:29 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Siorac View Post
Medicine Operatives have been the best healers in the game for months now... only the bubblestun changed things somewhat.
Agreed, but I'm used to seeing 1 or 2 per match and thought it an unlikely coincidence on a patch release date. If I see this again today I'll ask a few.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

underjollyroger
12.12.2012 , 08:41 AM | #40
I really like the new patch.
Removing the gear gap is a great move that finally makes PvP in this game accessible to new players and old players that want to level new toons. I played several matches yesterday and it was much more competitive and fun.

I guess the times where WHs in PUGs first look at their teammates health and if more than 2 people have less then 18k HP they leave the WZ will soon be history