Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy / Darth Zash = frustration

Pashgan
12.20.2011 , 09:23 AM | #1
I'm not sure what was the idea behind immortal NPC (20+ unsuccessful tries - really?) but disability to continue questing doesn't make game any more interesting. In fact I think I'll make a break for a few days - maybe game will become interesting again. Combined with fact I didn't subscribe yet this makes interesting situation: company lose some money (2 days of non-subscribing = $1).

Tremk
12.20.2011 , 09:37 AM | #2
be more vague if you can.

MetleAntiga
12.20.2011 , 09:57 AM | #3
Taking a break from your 30days that came with the purchase = winning

Hirogen
12.20.2011 , 09:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tremk View Post
be more vague if you can.
I think, he was possessed and couldn't continue

Did you use khem-val as companion? This should solve your problem
Guild Leader of "Die Verdammten" @ The Restoration Zone
Member of "Die Verdammten" @ Kult der Verdammten
Movement kann man nicht sockeln! - Anonymer WoW-Spieler
Movement can't be modded/socketed - Anonymous WoW-Player

Pashgan
12.20.2011 , 11:30 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Hirogen View Post
Did you use khem-val as companion?
Yup - he's dieing in seconds. And I thought this quest can't be done with another companion (others can't be summoned within the instance).

DavidMouse
12.20.2011 , 11:38 AM | #6
What level are you?

RayJ
12.20.2011 , 11:38 AM | #7
The trick is to level up up bring along a buddy for added dps. The boss heals a LOT, so you need either lots of dps or lots of interrupting to prevent it from happening.

Also, your character level (relative to the mobs) has a huge impact on how effective you are in combat. I tried this quest at level 28 and couldn't make a dent in it really. I'd get like maybe 10% off the boss and it'd heal back up. I grabbed a level 30 to help me out, and we were done in about a minute or two.

This quest is level 32, and I think to solo it, you will have to be pretty much that level and/or have lots of epic loot (I was kit out in level 27 prototype/modded gear and had trouble as a healing sorc)
Chief Librarian, Black Phoenix

Sith Sorceror / Revanite
BETA Squadrons 1020/367

Pashgan
12.20.2011 , 11:52 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RayJ View Post
This quest is level 32, and I think to solo it, you will have to be pretty much that level and/or have lots of epic loot
Lvl32 in all orange/purple fresh 30-32 suit. It seems like quest designed for ranged sorcerer - assassin is getting massive AoE along with Khem and dieing almost at the same time.

Really - this game design is beyond comprehension and nowhere near "enjoyable" term (except for huttball). Already dropped multiple quests because they aren't actually solo-able despite missing marks "heroic 2+", "bring a friend", "get +5 levels in PvP and return", etc.

Hirogen
12.20.2011 , 12:21 PM | #9
I did the quest @ lvl 31 with complete Tank Spec... just interrupt everything or bring a friend, its a little tricky fight but its doable
Guild Leader of "Die Verdammten" @ The Restoration Zone
Member of "Die Verdammten" @ Kult der Verdammten
Movement kann man nicht sockeln! - Anonymer WoW-Spieler
Movement can't be modded/socketed - Anonymous WoW-Player

Twizztednight
12.20.2011 , 12:45 PM | #10
Seriously? This quest was a challenge but it wasn't that difficult. I 1 shotted this but then again, I specced as heals and just sat there healing Khem the entire time while he dpsed her down I was also level 34 when I did this. Theres a reason there are Bonus Series, and other quests. If you speed through your class quests and nothing else you will fall far far behind. Perhaps reevaluate your approach and the actions you take. Get some stims, medpacks, make sure to step out now and then give Khem a heal. Worse comes to worse respec in order to complete it. Not every spec of every class is the most suitable for every encounter, may need to switch things up here and there. Some specs are really only viable on easy mobs or groups/flashpoints/operations while others give more survivability against harder mobs while soloing. If assasin... go respec tank for it see how that goes most likely will be able to complete it. It's not like respeccing is that expensive.

Try thinking outside the box and being flexible, more than likely will be able to complete it once you do.