Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Ashara Zavros/Imperial dancer outfit. Are you serious?

Chiltonium
12.01.2012 , 09:33 AM | #61
I put the new loungewear on her.....

I raged. I wont lie, I was mad, bro.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

Jarcoby
12.02.2012 , 11:50 AM | #62
I'm still trying to get all the loungewear.
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.

Scovina
12.03.2012 , 11:55 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiltonium View Post
I put the new loungewear on her.....

I raged. I wont lie, I was mad, bro.

http://www.pichut.eu/x/hemadl.jpg

Note that this would work so much better if I could post the image directly here le sigh :/

Grayhl
12.04.2012 , 11:20 PM | #64
Yes - a year later you would think they could make skins for THREE that's right THREE skins for Ashara Zavros.

Original and 2 customizations

ITS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE!!!

The black tron suit everyone is wandering what it is the mesh of her body you see on all characters when they have no skin file. Really this is unacceptable by now. I love this game but geez they didn't have any customizations for Aric Jorgan at all and they managed to make complete customization's including body skins.

angrydurf
12.07.2012 , 09:40 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogus View Post
Bah, we're all perverts. Who among us can honestly say that they don't delete their browser history before letting someone else use their computer?

I say enough self-loathing! Embrace your true self! Or end up like one of those homophobic preachers who get caught with a call-boy.
I most certainly do not. If they go trolling my history they deserve what they get!

I think it's pretty clearly a bug frankly as that's some kind of clothing.
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post

Star Wars: The Old Republic is the spritual successor to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, also made by BioWare, and not any other game.

Xeraz
12.12.2012 , 01:20 AM | #66
Well this issue just came up again for me. I was bought a cartel pack and got a dancer item, exclusive to females and unable to be sold.

My Sith is a male, so I can't sell and I can't really use it since our only female is bugged.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

VonFoxFire
12.13.2012 , 12:12 PM | #67
Yeah this is just ridicules looking it's like superman designed her clothing and thought it was a good idea to put her underwear over her clothing. Which is really disappointing because all the extra clothes for females is pretty much useless for this class unless you role a female character.
Through fear we have conformity , through conformity we have civilization , through civilization we have culture , and through culture we give life meaning.

Jarcoby
12.13.2012 , 11:42 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayhl View Post
Yes - a year later you would think they could make skins for THREE that's right THREE skins for Ashara Zavros.

Original and 2 customizations

ITS NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE!!!

The black tron suit everyone is wandering what it is the mesh of her body you see on all characters when they have no skin file. Really this is unacceptable by now. I love this game but geez they didn't have any customizations for Aric Jorgan at all and they managed to make complete customization's including body skins.
Honestly they just need to make one skin with different colors.
I find your lack of cookies disturbing.

AshlaBoga
12.13.2012 , 11:46 PM | #69
All I want for Christmas is my Ashara in a two piece with skin.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK EA?!?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Einzel
12.14.2012 , 05:25 PM | #70
Any droid to report this ?
The cartel market provide new women outfit and ashara is still wearing her ugly bodysuit...