Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Day Celebration

Tylerloliver
12.11.2012 , 05:18 PM | #1
What do you say we all get together Dec. 20th & light our fireworks & tell stories about our favorite moments of SW:TOR. (Spoiler free, of course) & just celebrate the last year?

I was hoping for some input as to where you think would be the most fitting.

(Midnight to mark the celebration of the midnight release one year ago server time.)

stringcat
12.11.2012 , 05:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tylerloliver View Post
What do you say we all get together Dec. 20th & light our fireworks & tell stories about our favorite moments of SW:TOR. (Spoiler free, of course) & just celebrate the last year?

I was hoping for some input as to where you think would be the most fitting.

(Midnight to mark the celebration of the midnight release one year ago server time.)
That seems neat. A guild got together and all set off their flare guns together. This is what happened.

[Source Reddit Post]
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Tylerloliver
12.11.2012 , 10:06 PM | #3
I'm thinking Senate Plaza on Coruscant that way anyone can come & not have to worry about fighting their way there.

My character name is Doth & I'll be talking more about it in fleet to get a group going, but tell your friends/guildies about it.

stringcat
12.12.2012 , 12:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tylerloliver View Post
I'm thinking Senate Plaza on Coruscant that way anyone can come & not have to worry about fighting their way there.

My character name is Doth & I'll be talking more about it in fleet to get a group going, but tell your friends/guildies about it.
"Anyone" haha.
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

Tylerloliver
12.12.2012 , 12:57 AM | #5
Anyone pub side, I suppose I should've said. We could do a neutral area, but it would make more sense to have a similar event on either faction so that players without a ship, or lower level players that don't want to corpse walk to a neutral area, can still attend. (Fireworks inside a Nar Shadaa cantina doesn't sound so great.)

Larce_Apollo
12.12.2012 , 01:03 AM | #6
I would say in the grand hall in the senate and outside of it for the fireworks show.

OR we can go vegas style and throw it in the cantina in Nar Shaddaa or the hutt barge parked outside.

Larce Apollo - Jedi Knight/Guardian Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
Begeren Colony Server

SweetMegan
12.12.2012 , 04:41 AM | #7
Let's have it somewhere all characters can go. Hoth, for example, or Ilum or Nar Shaddaa.
: D
Would be much fun to do this, though. Count me in. C:
Megan Issues Nicole
Begeren Colony

J_Fred
12.12.2012 , 09:23 AM | #8
Nar shaada is prob the only planet both factions have access to that has a dark sky.

_REDRUM_
12.12.2012 , 10:59 AM | #9
I was thinking we could do it in warzone. Kinda like a cease-fire day or something. But again, only 16 people can do it.

CaptRavenous
12.13.2012 , 02:04 AM | #10
No, if you really want to do such an event properly, and in a place ALL players can gather, the choices are obvious:

Coruscant, entrance of the Senate.

Dromund Kaas, Spires of Victory.

I wish I could say the beginning planets for both sides, but as there are 4 total, that wouldn't be very viable.

One planet each side, accessible by all. Simple, yet effective.
THE GREYWALKER CONCLAVE- Master Zarchon Greywalker
HOUSE OF XARDOX - Darth Xardox

BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast