Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly space mission, not eligible

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Weekly space mission, not eligible
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

murdocc
12.11.2012 , 07:23 PM | #1
So I completed the first 6 quests for the new space missions. Now I am offered 2 missions: Operation Foe-Smasher and Operation Cha Raaba Assault. I can not accept either mission. It says i am not eligible. Also, I completed the mission Cha Raaba Assault already. After dieing once i retried without exiting the mission. I got my quest reward, but the quest appeared at the fleet command console again. This may be whats causing the bug.

DasDesertFox
12.11.2012 , 07:38 PM | #2
I'm having the exact same problem. I think that Cha Raaba that showed up is actually the weekly for it, but regardless, it's telling me I'm ineligible for both.

Valyrius
12.11.2012 , 08:23 PM | #3
I'm also having the same problem. Beat the six, and its saying I'm not eligible for either of the new quests that came up.

Jendi
12.11.2012 , 08:26 PM | #4
How are you beating these missions? I have all the cartel pack gear and Im still getting torn to pieces. Im not a newbie to space, I was pretty good at the older missions, the only ones that were even a mild challenge were the final green ones at 50. Am I missing something?

murdocc
12.11.2012 , 08:36 PM | #5
The main trick to beating em is strafing and alternating with the power module when ever your shields drop.

DasDesertFox
12.11.2012 , 08:39 PM | #6
The old missions could be bashed through with high grade parts and some basic dodging, and did not really require any of the "special" items.

On these new ones, however, you need to constantly be swapping your boost. Whenever you're not firing at something, set it to shields and take a second to recharge.

Also, there are a number of points that essentially require you to pop Jamming and/or EMP--for objectives, survival, or both. A few run-throughs will help you figure out when those crunchtimes are...and keep in mind, some missions are long enough to make use of them a couple times.

Finally, to get all the objectives in, you'll have to focus on the targets that don't see much screen time. Learn when you'll have chances to shoot at them, and ignore other targets during that time.

murdocc
12.11.2012 , 09:49 PM | #7
Well i just finished the quest Operation Cha Rabaa Assault on another character. I didnt do any other space missions but once again the same quest appears and it claim i am ineligible. I will post againy aftet i complete all the missions and see if the same thing happens.

Could a bioware employee please acknowledge this bug? Thank you.

murdocc
12.11.2012 , 10:01 PM | #8
So i Finished Dumas strike. Operation foe-smasher is now available but I am ineligible. Same thing as my other character.

murdocc
12.11.2012 , 11:08 PM | #9
I ran all the missions on my second character and he also cant accept the weeklies.

SkybladeDarkstar
12.11.2012 , 11:12 PM | #10
Upon completing the initial ones, I unlocked an "Operation Clean Sweep" (Republic side). Says I'm ineligible. The last (and hardest) space mission also reappeared on its original form on the board, and it says I'm ineligible for that as well.

I didn't get two new missions though.