Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Salacious_Dumb
12.11.2012 , 10:01 PM | #1181
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
It's an account block. If you added the credit card to a f2p account you' probably be able to use it again. But then you'd have to buy a bunch of f2p crap first to be able to send the stuff to your main account.
Why would our accounts be blocked without notice?

And if we are blocked, how is it we are able to still log in to and play the game?

Stansman
12.11.2012 , 10:54 PM | #1182
Well I went back and checked the card details the CS guy had entered and it turns out he got several things wrong and so no wonder it didnt work when he tried it, after fixing the mistakes I was finally able buy some coins after nearly three weeks. I'm still very aware that until they work out a universal fix on their end the problem could come back at anytime.

Thebusterboy
12.11.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1183
Be thankful you can't buy any right now, they are totally overcharging people for those that can buy cartel coins... and different amounts in the same day.. totally messed up and they won't even deal with it.

Erski
12.12.2012 , 02:20 AM | #1184
Well guys what should i do call to BW customer service?
I was watching my bank account and I saw they have took 35 from me and i have not even buy cartel coins lately.. i called to bank and it was not "cosmic" mistake in my bank website..
and i have not even get any cartel coins^^

Stansman
12.12.2012 , 03:07 AM | #1185
Quote: Originally Posted by Erski View Post
Well guys what should i do call to BW customer service?
I was watching my bank account and I saw they have took 35 from me and i have not even buy cartel coins lately.. i called to bank and it was not "cosmic" mistake in my bank website..
and i have not even get any cartel coins^^
Calling them is probably your only option right now..if you can get the right person you might be able to sort it out.

vingmotor
12.12.2012 , 04:10 AM | #1186
feex eet damnit

Mara_Zyras
12.12.2012 , 04:14 AM | #1187
Well i got very impatient last night and decided to bite the bullet and phone customer services.

after waiting on the phone for 1hr and 20mins i finally got through to a billing agent he checked my card details were correct refreshed them, got me to check and buy a cartel pack to see if it would work, then bingo it worked ! very happy now, he also mentioned if it happens again it should clear within 24 hours, if not then call again and we will refresh them for you.

All in all i cant say a bad thing about the service i had, very polite, very helpful, just had to wait too long lol.

Washingtoon
12.12.2012 , 06:04 AM | #1188
Had plenty of days on my main account and an extra timecard so decided to create a second account with the timecard to see if I could buy coins on that, using the same card as on the main (which I had deleted prior to trying it on alt). That obviously didnt work so I'm just going to assume that both the main account and all its' payment forms were blocked. I'm not going to bother with trying on a second card on the alt because the alt is probably blocked in every possible way too now.

Too bad that I didnt think of letting someone recruit me so that they could have recieved the speeder.

Caeduz
12.12.2012 , 06:11 AM | #1189
Problem still on going, Paypal for me......for a money hungry company I sure would have thought they get this fixed ages ago!

thamightyboro
12.12.2012 , 06:26 AM | #1190
Quote: Originally Posted by Salacious_Dumb View Post
Why would our accounts be blocked without notice?

And if we are blocked, how is it we are able to still log in to and play the game?
Its a billing block on the account not the account being banned.
"If someone had came up to me in the 80s and said we will
be playing games with 1000s of people at the same time.
My response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"