Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Armoring 27 lost in a in-game Mail.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Armoring 27 lost in a in-game Mail.

LordRaba
12.11.2012 , 06:48 PM | #1
I come here because at this point i really dont know what to do to get an answer. I had send around 5 ingame tickets requesting help and 6 days laters, still no answer. I have been here paying a sub for this game since day 1, there is not excuse for this silence when someone is supporting this game for so long. I will really appreciate if i can find some help here, or answers. I have this problem: Last week, i crafted four Armoring commando 27, then when i was trying to send the items to one of my Alts, i made a mistake writing the name, didnt notice the error till it was too late, but even when it was just a random name, unfortunately for me the character is real, probably for someone who is not even playing anymore, so at the end of the day, i just lost all my items. I have been sending tickets for like 6 days now, i know it was my mistake, but 4 Armoring 27 is a lot of time, resources and in-game money, even worse when im a Guild master of a small guild, and we have work together to get the mats to craft those items. Like i said before, at this point i dont really know what to do, or where i can go to finally find an answer so i will really appreciate for any help. Thanks.

Dassvidanja
12.11.2012 , 07:17 PM | #2
iirc the mail will be returned to you 30 days from when it was sent if no one picks it up.

Good luck!

Dassvidanja.

Valethar
12.11.2012 , 07:34 PM | #3
Generally items will be returned in 30 days if no one collects them from the mail. Assuming that the account is inactive, they'll be returned eventually.

A way to avoid this in the future is to add all of your alts to your friends list. This will help you avoid sending them to a different player by accident by populating the recipient list with names as you type. Just a few letters is all it takes, then select the name from the list. Bear in mind this only works with characters of the same faction. You cannot add players, even your own alts, from the opposite faction.

TBH, this one is on you. If they do manage to find the time to return the items, count yourself lucky. They are under no obligation to protect you from yourself or otherwise correct mistakes of this nature.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

_Luthais_
12.11.2012 , 09:06 PM | #4
also notice that opening SIX tickets will at most slow down the response because they have to check and look after each ticket you wrote. Also there are a large number of tickets atm. I got a response after around two weeks, but after initial response got it worked up really quickly.