Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Day Event

Jawstheshark
12.11.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
Like what the f?

Dunno bout others, but I was expecting an event around this.

What do we get instead, stuff to spend $$ on.

Boooooo, Booooooo

"Your true love lives. And you marry another. True Love saved her in the Fire Swamp, and she treated it like garbage. And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo"

VassagoOmega
12.11.2012 , 08:35 PM | #2
I pretty much agree completely with this. I'm seriously offended that BioWare has not given us a live event to participate in for Life Day.

While I have the chance to mention Life Day, I also need to point out how disappointed I am in the prices of the Cartel Market items. Especially the Life Day items. They are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced!!!

BioWare gives us subscribers 500 Cartel Coins per month, and yet the SEASONAL items they've listed are worth more than that for EACH PIECE!!!! This is BEYOND unfair. Why do I even bother to subscribe then? I could just not raid for a month, and buy the cartel items instead, then buy a weekly pass for the next month.

BioWare is seriously forgetting about the members who have been subscribing faithfully for the past year. I'm honestly insulted by this move, and I'm beginning to wonder if free to play is a smarter move at this point. I understand, from a business perspective, that you need to pry as much money from us as possible, but where's the value for subscribing? And for that matter, what's the point?
TURRIS FORTIS MIHI DEUS
Awakened to Redemption A Christian Gaming Guild

Blackavaar
12.12.2012 , 07:02 PM | #3
I agree, the items in the store should have been put in as rewards for an event. I guess they figured the new Warzone was good enough, eh? Never mind that some of us couldn't care less about PvP. This is just pure lame.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

CpnWiggler
12.12.2012 , 07:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by VassagoOmega View Post
BioWare gives us subscribers 500 Cartel Coins per month, and yet the SEASONAL items they've listed are worth more than that for EACH PIECE!!!! This is BEYOND unfair. Why do I even bother to subscribe then? I could just not raid for a month, and buy the cartel items instead, then buy a weekly pass for the next month.
Hahahaha

I agree, you should definitely unsub and buy the life day items instead. +1 for pro business sense
"Every time it hit me I said ouch. After 5 ouches, I was dead."