Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

fps keeps getting worse

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mtanios
12.11.2012 , 03:36 PM | #31
Thanks alot for all the replies guys

mtanios
12.11.2012 , 04:06 PM | #32
It is actually getting worse now! The game just vanishes without me pressing anything. My desktop resets to same resolution in game.. Great job Bio ware really..

OwenBrooks
12.11.2012 , 06:42 PM | #33
ok download the latest beta driver from below link, it has a fix for bf3 ertc crashing to desktop etc it maybe relevant.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/53750

also run windows update to see if it picks up new driver for the intel card as well

mtanios
12.11.2012 , 08:38 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
ok download the latest beta driver from below link, it has a fix for bf3 ertc crashing to desktop etc it maybe relevant.

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/53750

also run windows update to see if it picks up new driver for the intel card as well
done and done.. The game is not crashing or disappearing anymore. FPS is 50+ in sector X (only 8 players online) when i log in the game, but the longer i stay logged on the more it drops. I am going o buy a laptop cooling pad just in case and test it.

OwenBrooks
12.11.2012 , 09:47 PM | #35
I am glad it is running again, 50+ in sector x is good news.

Cerimon
12.12.2012 , 06:03 AM | #36 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
mtanios, please let us know if the cooling pad lets you play for extended periods

OwenBrooks, thank you for your help recently.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

OwenBrooks
12.12.2012 , 06:47 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
mtanios, please let us know if the cooling pad lets you play for extended periods

OwenBrooks, thank you for your help recently.
Thanks Cerimon always happy to help fellow swtor players.

Cerimon
12.12.2012 , 06:56 AM | #38 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
OwenBrooks,

Good work, keep it up

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mtanios
12.12.2012 , 10:43 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
I am glad it is running again, 50+ in sector x is good news.
It's not as positive as it sounds..i got 50 fps in like the first 5 min out of combat in with only 8 people in the sector.

i still play Warzones at 10 fps and flashpoints between 15-25 fps

The worst thing is that i am doing this at the lowest possible graphic's

I before 1.3 i used to tell my friends that were playing this game that it's not worth playing if you do not play it at the highest graphic's. because the only thing difference between this game and Wow (the game we all played together for years) are the very cool and high tech graphic's.

But as i am playing it right now i might as well play WoW again because it looks horrible, cant play it more than 1 hour straight cause of the headache's i get..

mtanios
12.12.2012 , 10:45 AM | #40
Before 1.5 i couldn't play warzones or operations because of the low FPS. But atleast i could make a new character and quest and level up. Now i even get low fps while questing....