Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Supreme inquistors robe?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Supreme inquistors robe?

Newyankalt
08.10.2012 , 02:39 PM | #1
I was on my hunter and I decieded to try to solo a heroic called highway of destruction the last boss dropped the robes. So a lot of people say these are the best robes you can get for an inquistors is this true? I was thinking of giving to an alt but I might sell it. Another question how much do they sell for on GTN. The heroic was on taris.

Rypht
08.10.2012 , 10:25 PM | #2
best? no, they're simply a rare orange chest piece that looks nice. They do sell for absurd prices due to the rarity and people wanting it however. They are however no different than any other orange chest piece in terms of performance.

WillDad
12.09.2012 , 09:30 PM | #3
They are in my opinion one of the only good looking inquisitor robes. They look a lot more star warsy then a big red bull costume.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 60 Mercenary

yauhen_pt
12.10.2012 , 08:13 AM | #4
around 2 mil on red eclipse

WillDad
12.10.2012 , 09:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by yauhen_pt View Post
around 2 mil on red eclipse
On the harbinger there are 2 up for 4 million and 2.5 million right now, but they have been up for months.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 60 Mercenary

SoonerJBD
12.10.2012 , 09:26 PM | #6
I bought mine for 15k on the GTN two days after I started looking. Keep looking for another one at that price so I can re-sell, but haven't seen one.

Slowpokeking
12.10.2012 , 09:31 PM | #7
I like the Tionese/Columi/Rakata robe, the supreme robe does not fit a Twilik well.

_biddan_
12.11.2012 , 03:04 PM | #8
1.5/2 millions on tomb of freedon,i suggest you sell it and use something else on your alt.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Eldriq
12.14.2012 , 07:42 PM | #9
Same as above sell the thing and use something else. Most Inquisitors want them whether sin or sorc so as long as you don't get greedy should be an easy sale. I personally don't like it I prefer the Voss set.
El'drik - Sorcerer- War Hero - Harbinger Server Care Bear/White Knight
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. Friedrich Nietzsche

verfallen
12.15.2012 , 02:53 AM | #10
Love the look on my sin-tank. On my sorc, I prefer columni with Kalig's headgear, much more caster-like imo.

But eh, in this game, price wise, Vanity>>>>>uility. (why else would anyone pay 2 mill for a white crystal when a red does the same job?)

Up to you what you do with it.