Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced Gear Mission - One Credit Short?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Advanced Gear Mission - One Credit Short?

GoldenHornet
12.11.2012 , 02:26 PM | #1
The full set** of Tionese gear on the vendor totals 100 credits. Your mission that tells me I can buy a set of gear only provides 99.

I know the devs are struggling with things like making match to chest and previewing companion gear work again, but was it too much bother to provide the correct amount of credits?

**It's not really a full set. It's missing the belt, bracers, earpiece, implants and relics.

jgoldsack
12.11.2012 , 02:27 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenHornet View Post
The full set** of Tionese gear on the vendor totals 100 credits. Your mission that tells me I can buy a set of gear only provides 99.

I know the devs are struggling with things like making match to chest and previewing companion gear work again, but was it too much bother to provide the correct amount of credits?

**It's not really a full set. It's missing the belt, bracers, earpiece, implants and relics.
Tionese sucks anyway. The PvP recruit gear is even better.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ycmWN7 <-- link for some free stuff!

SWGEvictee
12.11.2012 , 02:31 PM | #3
This was reported multiple times on the testing forum. Apparently they don't care.

notalkjustrock
12.11.2012 , 02:35 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenHornet View Post

Do a flashpoint?

OmenQ
12.11.2012 , 02:37 PM | #5
So you complete this, then you get the next mission which is "Complete one Hard Mode through Group Finder", where you're sure to get at least one Tionese comm. Considering you can do at least half of the Hard Modes in your level 49 blues, it should be cake if all you're missing is one Tionese piece.

I guess I just enjoy playing the game to get gear, instead of having it handed to me.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

Joduh
12.11.2012 , 03:46 PM | #6
Who ever said 100 was the "correct" amount of comms. I think we should assume they intended 99 if they gave us 99.

Can't believe BW just gave you 99 free comms and you're complaining for 1 more lol.
Emotions are stupid and should be hated.

SDTAXantos
12.11.2012 , 03:51 PM | #7
It is so you have an incentive to try do a flashpoint. That is why they did it. They even added an intro mission for group finder.

AshlaBoga
12.11.2012 , 03:53 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SDTAXantos View Post
It is so you have an incentive to try do a flashpoint. That is why they did it. They even added an intro mission for group finder.
^This

It's weird that people have to explain why it's 99. It's so you complete your set via doing 1 HM FP.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Jacen_Starsolo
12.11.2012 , 03:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
Tionese sucks anyway. The PvP recruit gear is even better.
People don't think so. I was in a HM with Battlemaster (before today's changes obviously). And a guy in Tionese was trying to tell people to kick me out because of my armor. And one other agreed with him. The last guy said, "You got that crap and complaining about someone else?" then left himself and I followed him out.