Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Share Your 1st Anniversary Celebration Moments with the community!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Share Your 1st Anniversary Celebration Moments with the community!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
12.11.2012 , 08:56 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
In anticipation of the 1st Anniversary for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ on December 20th, we’ve gifted all members of our community with a valid Star Wars: The Old Republic account as of December 10th, 11:59PM CST, 25 complimentary stacks of faction-based fireworks! Thank you for your support this year!

Send Us Your 1st Anniversary In-Game Celebration Screenshots!

Between now and January 2, 11:59PM CST, send us screenshots of your best 1st Anniversary celebration moments for a chance to be featured on The Old Republic™ official website and Facebook page.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

saremun
12.11.2012 , 10:56 AM | #2
LOL fireworks as a gift LOL

srry couldnt hold my self

Lucyfer_Infinity
12.11.2012 , 12:00 PM | #3
What celebration? You provided no event....

Valethar
12.11.2012 , 12:17 PM | #4
Why '25 stacks' as opposed to a reusable item similar to the flare gun?

EDIT: just logged into the game. You get ONE 'stack' of 25 fireworks, not "25 stacks" of fireworks.

Math fail?
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Costello
12.11.2012 , 12:49 PM | #5
Whats Impressive is that you get some fireworks as a thank you and then have to purchase any life day stuff from the cartel shop.

While I doubt many people care for the junk avaiable but its a sad way to look how the game is going. Far more is being invested into the the cartel shop than for subscribing players.

HarleysRule
12.11.2012 , 12:57 PM | #6
Can I use the fireworks to burn up those asinine Christmas light speeders?

XmaceukX
12.11.2012 , 03:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
I think you forgot about your own anniversary, but thanx for the last minute worthless fireworks.
I agree with the above.

I have to admit this is pretty pathetic for such a big game, even the snide free to play games provide holiday events but you expect people to buy life day items are you guys insane? what were the team in charge of this thinking hahaha did someone put the grinch in charge

Orlesian
12.11.2012 , 04:29 PM | #8
So much hate... leave if this game is not to your liking? This thread is not for your rants so leave it for the celebrations. I am going to see if me and my guild can do something fun and take some nice photos.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

TheSeventhJedi
12.11.2012 , 04:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Orlesian View Post
So much hate... leave if this game is not to your liking? This thread is not for your rants so leave it for the celebrations. I am going to see if me and my guild can do something fun and take some nice photos.
I think that, if there were any celebrating going on, people would be posting about it. By all means, let them post - if you can find them.
The Windstalker Legacy
Exandrus Hylaea
Ezindra Flakk

Korusus
12.11.2012 , 05:14 PM | #10
In an effort to contain my negativity since I really am a fan of this game and loved the experience on all my alts, all I will say is this is a huge wasted opportunity on BioWare's part. I'm kind of speechless about the direction this game is going in. Stop the ride, I want off.