Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Khem Val

Talon_Starfire
12.11.2012 , 10:52 AM | #1
Hi,
I can't find any posts on where to find Khem Val and I'm just about L10 from killing things could somebody point me in the right direction? I am on Korriban just so you know.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Nethelus
12.11.2012 , 11:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
Hi,
I can't find any posts on where to find Khem Val and I'm just about L10 from killing things could somebody point me in the right direction? I am on Korriban just so you know.
I don't know if you really "find" him. If you're doing your class quest you'll eventually bump into him

Talon_Starfire
12.11.2012 , 11:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nethelus View Post
I don't know if you really "find" him. If you're doing your class quest you'll eventually bump into him
Thanks
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Talon_Starfire
12.12.2012 , 05:59 PM | #4
What does Khem Val's research skill do?
Looking for Sith guild.

Chaoslordfox
12.13.2012 , 11:58 AM | #5
He gets a bonus to artifice and something else but i cant think of what off the top of my head.
Welcome to the realm of chaos and destruction

Dalanarious
12.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #6
You get Khem Val from teh tomb of naga shadow. once you get to the end of the tomb you will see a chamber with something suspended in the air(this is khem val). so clear all the trash and beat khem val and then he will join u
Op translusnegenics we pew pew like a boss