Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tyree-Solusar's Avatar


Tyree-Solusar
12.11.2012 , 06:46 AM | #1131
Quote: Originally Posted by Mara_Zyras View Post
Unacceptable...stop telling us things we already know! this just goes to show that they have not paid any attention the this 100+ page thread about there problem.

This is not updated information you have put in the FAQ because you have been sending this information out in reply to tickets people have created about the problem, you are just putting it in the FAQ to save your selves having to copy and paste...

there are now a lot of unhappy customers in this thread who love the game but cant enjoy the new features! FIX IT ALREADY!

I actually find this reply insulting...do they think we are stupid or something?
To add to this. Several other gaming companies had the same problem, notably Guild Wars, yet it was fixed within 2 working days. It just goes to show how incompetent BioWare really is.

Budlord's Avatar


Budlord
12.11.2012 , 07:01 AM | #1132
Wow what else is new? The problem is still not fixed.

thamightyboro's Avatar


thamightyboro
12.11.2012 , 07:09 AM | #1133
It's beyond a joke TBH

I work on a F2P and we do have similar problems with card payments our 3rd party payment provider only allows 8 transactions in a 30 day cycle however players can still use paypal, text etc

Bioware's is an in house system (as far as I know) there is absolutely no reason for this to be happening beyond sheer stupidity, it's annoying me no end seeing people with the new gear in game and I can't buy coins to grab them myself.

No way am I spending another 14 hours on the phone which is what it took over 3 days just to get my sub to go through.


This is not an issue our end this is an issue your side, your own Galway based acc and billing agent stated so when she confirmed that players cannot purchase more when x amount of transactions are sat on your system.
"If someone had came up to me in the 80s and said we will
be playing games with 1000s of people at the same time.
My response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

Mossesman's Avatar


Mossesman
12.11.2012 , 07:12 AM | #1134
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyree-Solusar View Post
To add to this. Several other gaming companies had the same problem, notably Guild Wars, yet it was fixed within 2 working days. It just goes to show how incompetent BioWare really is.
Yep, the only other company ive ever had trouble with in regards to subscriptions or any other form of payment was Turbine (Lotro), wouldnt even accept my bank details. Dont stoop to there level Bioware!
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

Mara_Zyras's Avatar


Mara_Zyras
12.11.2012 , 08:01 AM | #1135
just found out you can get revans robes in the new pack...now im really annoyed at this

AnsoCrow's Avatar


AnsoCrow
12.11.2012 , 08:17 AM | #1136
I'm from other country, i will not spend money in a international call just to resolve a problem that you guys must resolve. Repair the issue from the shop... we don't need to call to resolve this problem, you guys need to resolve te issue.
And realy, this is what you call "update the FAQ"? Just put a sentence saying to us call to you? Ridiculous.
You should call ArenaNet and learn from them how you resolve issues and how you treat your customers.

thamightyboro's Avatar


thamightyboro
12.11.2012 , 08:42 AM | #1137
Quote: Originally Posted by Mara_Zyras View Post
just found out you can get revans robes in the new pack...now im really annoyed at this
Yep bloody annoying it is not that I wanted those robes but did want some of the other stuff, once every man and his dog has them I will have zero interest in them so BW probably just cost themselves a few 5500 purchases.
"If someone had came up to me in the 80s and said we will
be playing games with 1000s of people at the same time.
My response would have been,"but I only have 2 joysticks"

Griftter's Avatar


Griftter
12.11.2012 , 08:43 AM | #1138
At first I was just annoyed, now after seeing Revan's chest and a few other things that are included in this update, I am really starting to get angry at the lack of response on this issue.

If this doesn't get fixed within the next 24 hours or at the least an OFFICIAL response from a designer/developer stating they are working on it as a top priority, I will just let my sub end for a second time on this game and never look back.

Mara_Zyras's Avatar


Mara_Zyras
12.11.2012 , 08:57 AM | #1139
Quote: Originally Posted by Griftter View Post
At first I was just annoyed, now after seeing Revan's chest and a few other things that are included in this update, I am really starting to get angry at the lack of response on this issue.

If this doesn't get fixed within the next 24 hours or at the least an OFFICIAL response from a designer/developer stating they are working on it as a top priority, I will just let my sub end for a second time on this game and never look back.
Quote: Originally Posted by thamightyboro View Post
Yep bloody annoying it is not that I wanted those robes but did want some of the other stuff, once every man and his dog has them I will have zero interest in them so BW probably just cost themselves a few 5500 purchases.
See above Bioware! your not only losing subs! your losing people that are willing to buy quite a lot of cartel coins for the stuff they want ! i feel like us subscribers are invaluable to Bioware, due to the lack of productive feedback that we have had from them it seriously is outstanding.

AnsoCrow's Avatar


AnsoCrow
12.11.2012 , 08:59 AM | #1140
The stupid thing is...
When i was Free-To-Play i buy Cartel Coins 4 times without any error.
After i made my subscribe i get the issue and can't buy more.