Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why IMPS are so bad? (PvP)

darthgamer
12.08.2012 , 12:02 PM | #1
Take in mind i have mostly imp 50s minus the 1 pub yesterday i ran 50 all day imps only won 1 match I dont get anymore what is up with this server now.
Squadron 11-11-11

Humulus
12.08.2012 , 04:35 PM | #2
you solo queued all day and got rolled by a bunch of pub premades? i have no idea who you are, what class you play, whether or not you're any good at it, etc... but i know how frustrating it can be to get farmed by better teams, take forever to finish your weekly, spend a whole WZ rooted/snared, rage about bubblestun, or getting pulled into fire 6 times with the ball, or blah blah blah. best advice would be to make friends with better players, get better, keep gearing, and queue groups in an attempt to decrease the amount of bads in your WZs.

or you can just smash and win the game no matter how bad you are, trust.
HUMMUS
<GAF>

Krayshawn
12.10.2012 , 09:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Humulus View Post
you solo queued all day and got rolled by a bunch of pub premades? i have no idea who you are, what class you play, whether or not you're any good at it, etc... but i know how frustrating it can be to get farmed by better teams, take forever to finish your weekly, spend a whole WZ rooted/snared, rage about bubblestun, or getting pulled into fire 6 times with the ball, or blah blah blah. best advice would be to make friends with better players, get better, keep gearing, and queue groups in an attempt to decrease the amount of bads in your WZs.

or you can just smash and win the game no matter how bad you are, trust.
HUMMUS!!! I Love your EXTRA GARLIC supremely spicy Hummus Sweep!!!

Come play dat lowbie imp wit me ~ KrÓ(that is alt+133)yshawn!
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

RefugeASSASSIN
12.10.2012 , 12:41 PM | #4
I played for about an hour last night and won 2 and lost 2. What time did you queue?
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant

HazardousPulse
12.10.2012 , 05:07 PM | #5
If you solo que, Don't expect much.

B-Quick
12.10.2012 , 08:55 PM | #6
The IMP side is not that bad, it literally comes down to players recognizing their talent and gear and their ability to stun and be aware of said stunning. This game has alot of stuns just spend the time researching the forums and figuring out what your class can and should do and you should be fine most players will not be upset with you even if you are in recruit gear. You just need to play smartly!. SWTOR pvp is not ALL about KILLS.

v/r

Gilgamesh

P.S. if you have questions about to min/max your class and what you should don't hesitate to ask anyone that you think is good most of time they are willing to help!

Krozis
12.11.2012 , 07:44 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by B-Quick View Post
The IMP side is not that bad, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

v/r

Gilgamesh

P.S.blah, blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah.
!
I really cannot believe you actually said this. Remember that pact we had about drinking and posting? Let it be known to all that you broke it first !
̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\= Formerly from a big guild that is now hundreds of tiny guilds. =/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿
Krozis \ Vintego \ Vint

HazardousPulse
12.11.2012 , 07:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Krozis View Post
I really cannot believe you actually said this. Remember that pact we had about drinking and posting? Let it be known to all that you broke it first !
It's pretty bad when your own Guild member says you're wrong, Gligamesh.

I think you should kick him from the guild, because that's a pretty low blow. I can only imagine what he says while you aren't around. Orrrrr, he is a just a baddie.

Krayshawn
12.11.2012 , 07:58 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Krozis View Post
Man you guys are funny, I really need to get into the 50 circuit on my new guys. I didn't know you could change someones words in a quote to blah blah blah!
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Krozis
12.11.2012 , 08:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardousPulse View Post
It's pretty bad when your own Guild member says you're wrong, Gligamesh.

I think you should kick him from the guild, because that's a pretty low blow. I can only imagine what he says while you aren't around. Orrrrr, he is a just a baddie.
I'll have you know you are correct on all three counts. 1) I get kicked out of the guild every second Tuesday of the month. 2) You wouldn't believe how we talk when he IS around, never mind behind his back. 3) I am terribad. Gil carries me on his back through warzones on a daily basis. Why do you think he walks with a limp... wait don't answer that.
̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\= Formerly from a big guild that is now hundreds of tiny guilds. =/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿
Krozis \ Vintego \ Vint