Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augmenting in lowbie pvp

BazjamB
12.05.2012 , 01:41 AM | #11
Lol it's funny cause I augmented and twinkled my shadow in lowbie pvp was really fun until I hit 50.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

-Holmes
12.05.2012 , 02:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BazjamB View Post
Lol it's funny cause I augmented and twinkled my shadow in lowbie pvp was really fun until I hit 50.
And you got focused and shut down real fast cause of that.
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy

livinlife
12.06.2012 , 02:57 AM | #13
The way bioware made the game so u shouldn't be doing pvp at lvl 10, if a newbie is he's going to die no matter about aug's even an experienced player will die alot at lvl 10 e.g no stuns, no cc, no cc breaker. i see a group of lvl 10's in wz's i just leave. I know it's not their fault but until bioware take pvp srs and fix some glaring issues, ppl shouldn't go into pvp till atleast lvl 18-20. And no i don't agree with how things are but hey i didn't make the game i just play it. lvl10's hitting head against brickwall and it hurts better blame the lvl 40's
livinsith 55 sorc heals Master D server
nif 55 sage heals Dalborra server
livinsolo 34 scoundrel heals Bastion server
agv 16 commando heals Po5 server

Didy_Kush
12.06.2012 , 03:15 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by livinlife View Post
The way bioware made the game so u shouldn't be doing pvp at lvl 10, if a newbie is he's going to die no matter about aug's even an experienced player will die alot at lvl 10 e.g no stuns, no cc, no cc breaker. i see a group of lvl 10's in wz's i just leave. I know it's not their fault but until bioware take pvp srs and fix some glaring issues, ppl shouldn't go into pvp till atleast lvl 18-20. And no i don't agree with how things are but hey i didn't make the game i just play it. lvl10's hitting head against brickwall and it hurts better blame the lvl 40's
Sorry but thats just not true
http://i.imgur.com/iBeZo.jpg

Level 10 powertech I made to piss around on The Harbinger with.

livinlife
12.06.2012 , 02:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post

dude u had 3 healers in your team pulling almost 200k each it's easy to get high numbers when u dont die. Were u getting targetted at all? and just cause u happened to find a very very bad team of probably f2p's to play against doesn't validate your point maybe show a vid of your lvl 10 beating a few lvl 40's without a high lvl healer protect u
As no dmg taken can bseen i assume the other team was on the 3 unkillable healers, after lvl 4 healers to 50 i know that from about 40+ onwards it takes basically a whole team of lvl's 20's to kill me lol

e.g just start lvling healer this server avg 50-100k healing from 10-19 depending on the team i'm with soon asi got bubble and resurge it jumped from 100-150k at lvl 21 and from 30 onwards will be 200k+
and playing on this server lately have noticed very big difference in quality of players premades are normal but pug's very very bad. Come to the pvp server were not as many bad pugs and try and get 300k at lvl 10 lol but hey guess why this is a pve server u want to pve in wz's lol
livinsith 55 sorc heals Master D server
nif 55 sage heals Dalborra server
livinsolo 34 scoundrel heals Bastion server
agv 16 commando heals Po5 server

BazjamB
12.06.2012 , 03:21 PM | #16

Lol I did the same thing with my lvl 10 pt but then I deleted my pt because I remembered I got a 50 vanguard that I don't play.
▀azjam - Sentinel // Aangelo - Vanguard // ─nge - Shadow // Angedude - Mercenary //
Angelo - Operative

Didy_Kush
12.06.2012 , 03:48 PM | #17
dude u had 3 healers in your team pulling almost 200k each it's easy to get high numbers when u dont die. Were u getting targetted at all? and just cause u happened to find a very very bad team of probably f2p's to play against doesn't validate your point maybe show a vid of your lvl 10 beating a few lvl 40's without a high lvl healer protect u
As no dmg taken can bseen i assume the other team was on the 3 unkillable healers, after lvl 4 healers to 50 i know that from about 40+ onwards it takes basically a whole team of lvl's 20's to kill me lol

e.g just start lvling healer this server avg 50-100k healing from 10-19 depending on the team i'm with soon asi got bubble and resurge it jumped from 100-150k at lvl 21 and from 30 onwards will be 200k+
and playing on this server lately have noticed very big difference in quality of players premades are normal but pug's very very bad. Come to the pvp server were not as many bad pugs and try and get 300k at lvl 10 lol but hey guess why this is a pve server u want to pve in wz's lol
3 healers 120k, 180k , 190k they also had 2 healers if u look at the pic 150k and 120k and this was before F2P aaannnnd I have toons in Core and to tell you the truth the qaulity of players drops when I was on the pvp server

Antiskeptic
12.10.2012 , 07:32 AM | #18

Warning recently got 350k in a wz at lvl 12. Not much difference between lvl 10 and 12. This was on Master Darnala. =|
//

flickoz
12.11.2012 , 04:08 AM | #19

Surprise! Surprise! NS player with pocket healers...that's how they all roll

Vindrik
12.11.2012 , 04:14 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by flickoz View Post
Surprise! Surprise! NS player with pocket healers...that's how they all roll
^ lol @ ignorance