Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
12.09.2012 , 07:56 PM | #2451
Markos stood up growling rage visible in his eyes. This is my life! My purpose! I will not have it snatched away by one such as you!! He let loose a force scream and then rushed to Rafeesh with force speed swinging a force charged punch at him.

Several of the troopers in the room were blown up as Means grenades went off. Nerken swung around the door blasting a sith down from a cat walk. He then engaged a squad of troops guarding the far door. Kregan was still stealthed waiting for an opportune time to strike a pair of sith rushing towards the elevator. As they closed the distance between them and Nerken and the others she stabbed them both in the backs tossing them towards the center of the room.

Hadocks fleet arrived into the chaos of the space battle. His men began scurrying around the bridge as the dreadnoughts main guns began tearing away into several unsuspecting Imperial ships. He pressed a button for an intercom that would broadcast to all of his allies ships. This is Hadock Stratos Leader of the Mandalorians! Today the Empire shall no that no one fears them!

MdLogan
12.09.2012 , 09:23 PM | #2452
Rafeesh slashed at Markos' outstretched hand, intending on removing the hand. He had hoped it would not come to this, he had always hated it when things fell apart.

Graal was relieved at the sight of more forces. Mal how close is your ship?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
12.09.2012 , 09:30 PM | #2453
Very close. Our forces should be wrapping it up soon in the station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
12.09.2012 , 09:40 PM | #2454
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos stood up growling rage visible in his eyes. This is my life! My purpose! I will not have it snatched away by one such as you!! He let loose a force scream and then rushed to Rafeesh with force speed swinging a force charged punch at him.

Several of the troopers in the room were blown up as Means grenades went off. Nerken swung around the door blasting a sith down from a cat walk. He then engaged a squad of troops guarding the far door. Kregan was still stealthed waiting for an opportune time to strike a pair of sith rushing towards the elevator. As they closed the distance between them and Nerken and the others she stabbed them both in the backs tossing them towards the center of the room.

Hadocks fleet arrived into the chaos of the space battle. His men began scurrying around the bridge as the dreadnoughts main guns began tearing away into several unsuspecting Imperial ships. He pressed a button for an intercom that would broadcast to all of his allies ships. This is Hadock Stratos Leader of the Mandalorians! Today the Empire shall no that no one fears them!
"TIME FOR A SLAUTER!" mean laped out the door and ran at the nearest foe, brualy attacking them, while zero stayed in the cover of the elevator, taking shots at targets whenever she had an opening

legolegion
12.10.2012 , 11:04 AM | #2455
Sabrina could hear the battle just on other side of door, beging to rage. She had no idea who was winning, but she had her plan ready if they lost. Then goto her every minute she brought the empire, was another enemy ship destroyed. She was nervous though, she hated stright out fight`s. As they where less predictable than, planned attacks. That what made her nervous but she had to defend station from, the evil republic and upstarts reveirs as well as mandalorians. These war monger where going to be brought to book, if she could help it.

icecreampants
12.10.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2456
Markos hand was chopped off hitting the ground with a thud. He clung to the stump of an arm he now had yelling in anguish. I will destroy you!!!

Kregan was tearing through the room cutting support beams and tossing them at sith crushing them, while few were trying to fight back they were still no match for he years of experience and training that she or the others had.
Nerken was content as he finished off the last of his targets and rushed towards the next room waving for the others to follow him.

Merena heard Hadocks announcement and flew over to the massive Mandalorian dreadnought as it and the other ships were moving into a defensive formation for the rest of the fleet.

meanken
12.10.2012 , 11:32 PM | #2457
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Markos hand was chopped off hitting the ground with a thud. He clung to the stump of an arm he now had yelling in anguish. I will destroy you!!!

Kregan was tearing through the room cutting support beams and tossing them at sith crushing them, while few were trying to fight back they were still no match for he years of experience and training that she or the others had.
Nerken was content as he finished off the last of his targets and rushed towards the next room waving for the others to follow him.

Merena heard Hadocks announcement and flew over to the massive Mandalorian dreadnought as it and the other ships were moving into a defensive formation for the rest of the fleet.
Meanad Zero finhed their targets as well, and followed them "Tell me we are almost done here."

MdLogan
12.10.2012 , 11:36 PM | #2458
Graal quickly gave a small warning to Hadock over the com. Keep your ships out of range of that station. Don't want our new reinforcements getting torn to pieces.

I am so sorry. I am so sorry.... He tore a piece of cloth from his cloak and kneeled down in front of Markos. He pulled the arm and without a word, and not listening to anything from Markos for the moment, he bandaged the stub. He picked up the hand and wrapped it in another piece of cloth, which he had again torn from his cloak. Rafeesh looked Markos in the eyes, I never wanted this to happen. If we both get off this station I will repay for your loss. Forgive me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
12.10.2012 , 11:52 PM | #2459
Markos eyes were filled with Hatred and anger as he snatched away from Rafeesh and stormed towards the elevator. Oh I will be repaid fool. One day I will have my revenge. He said furiously as the elevator doors slammed closed and took him off towards the hangar.

Nerken laughed as he began slicing the door controls to the power control room. Getting tired of the bloodbath already?! Come on now the fun's just started!

Ravna stood up slowly her strength was still drained but she could atleast move for the moment. That.... went differently than expected...

MdLogan
12.11.2012 , 01:05 AM | #2460
Yes. I agree. How did you expect it to go? He took a moment, still looking at the elevator. Before turning to Ravna, he was glad that she was doing alright. While he talked he used the Force to restore Ravna, giving back strength.