Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5600 Smash Damage in Full Warhero Heavy Armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
5600 Smash Damage in Full Warhero Heavy Armor

PowerReaper
12.10.2012 , 08:59 PM | #11
I got a 6k Blade Storm today as Combat followed by a 19k Master Strike as Combat Spec. Focus isn't the only spec that can get huge hits... and 5.6k really isn't that much tbh.
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel

wwkingms
12.10.2012 , 09:20 PM | #12
im at 1230 expertise

i get smashed for 6.7k and vicious thrown for 5k+

i bet these kids think theyre skilled
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Rincewend
12.10.2012 , 09:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
fair enough, but nobody ever whined about Ambush being OP in SWTOR forums
there are already threads in the pvp forums calling our cover Op because they can not leap on us and smash us to death in 3 secs.

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
12.10.2012 , 09:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PowerReaper View Post
I got a 6k Blade Storm today as Combat followed by a 19k Master Strike as Combat Spec. Focus isn't the only spec that can get huge hits... and 5.6k really isn't that much tbh.
I rarely ever smash for over 5k in fully augmented BM as Focus spec. As for the 19k Master Strike, that's not even possible. I'm seeing a lot of desperate trolls here with absolutely zero evidence. Post screenshots or stop whining.

PowerReaper
12.10.2012 , 09:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ELECTRICJUDGMENT View Post
I rarely ever smash for over 5k in fully augmented BM as Focus spec. As for the 19k Master Strike, that's not even possible. I'm seeing a lot of desperate trolls here with absolutely zero evidence. Post screenshots or stop whining.
Actually in Combat Spec its very possible to get a 19k in total damage Master Strike....try l2ping before you say i'm desperate. Ever heard of the Precision Slash + Master Strike rotation, let me guess you don't even use the Vindicator set bonus .
Prophecy Of The Five

Blasphemerr
12.10.2012 , 09:43 PM | #16
19k master strike isn't far off from possible; with bloodthirst & vindi bonus the last hit can crit for ~7k
Something pretentious.

antwillgreen
12.10.2012 , 09:48 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
fair enough, but nobody ever whined about Ambush being OP in SWTOR forums
People complain about alot of things on the forums
Ya you can guess what finger i'll be having up at your idea of what the "Real Star Wars" is.

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
12.10.2012 , 09:56 PM | #18
Actually in Combat Spec its very possible to get a 19k in total damage Master Strike....try l2ping before you say i'm desperate. Ever heard of the Precision Slash + Master Strike rotation, let me guess you don't even use the Vindicator set bonus .
I have been playing Guardian since launch, used both Vigilance and Focus spec with high level gear for months at a time and never, ever hit even close to 19k with Master Strike. Precision Slash is a SENTINEL skill, Vindicator is GUARDIAN gear.

If you're talking about a SENTINEL rotation, Precision Slash + Master Strike = 2 SKILLS. You come in here saying someone just Master Strike you for 19k without at all mentioning the Precision Slash 100% armor debuff, it's your own fault for looking like a troll.

PowerReaper
12.10.2012 , 09:58 PM | #19
I have been playing Guardian since launch, used both Vigilance and Focus spec with high level gear for months at a time and never, ever hit even close to 19k with Master Strike. Precision Slash is a SENTINEL skill, Vindicator is GUARDIAN gear.

If you're talking about a SENTINEL rotation, Precision Slash + Master Strike = 2 SKILLS. You come in here saying someone just Master Strike you for 19k without at all mentioning the Precision Slash 100% armor debuff, it's your own fault for looking like a troll.
Sigh, Vindicator can be used by Sentinels also.....(and i never said someone Master Striked me for 19k...).
Prophecy Of The Five

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
12.10.2012 , 09:59 PM | #20
Sigh, Vindicator can be used by Sentinels also.....
Vindicator is HEAVY ARMOR, it can't be equipped by Sentinels. L2P