Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xSlyDeath
12.10.2012 , 04:42 AM | #1371
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
I can't gear my 50's.

I need to be doing Ops and FP and WZ. I never get a game (SM or HM) at the times when I want to play (late after work, weekends). Until recently I was a part of the Nightmare Council Group 4 Raid Team, but I've left because I can't commit to the raid times due to work. Even if I stayed it was only twice a week (doing 1 HM Op each night) on one character.

I know some people who are regular guilders or who are currently students or not working full time that can play whenever and gear up quickly, but it's just f****g impossible for me.

I think I'm resigned to the fact that I can't play my characters on APAC servers and I'll have to start, all over again, on Harbinger or Bastion.

You suck Bioware. Also - I lodged a ticket and you told me to join a guild. Good one...Idiot... (Do I get banned for that? Ah what the hell, the person that told me to do that IS an idiot.)
Indeed I submit 3 tickets about this and no reply at all, seems obvious that they are ignoring the fact about this a long time ago they are being stupid right now I tried to get my self in a HM ec for a while just to gear up and nothing is going on at my free time that when I can even play at all.

Also I'm in NC guild and it seems its the the only guild is still doing raids on the server most of the time anyway and it is impossible to even get in a gear up raid anyway due too the time they do raids at late at night and other just than weekly first 2 bosses on sm ec and tfb sm that's it.
Rev assassin
Master Dar'Nala

HauksbokT
12.10.2012 , 05:05 AM | #1372
Quote: Originally Posted by noodlehaus View Post
wow, you managed to roll 9 50s. didn't you see the population drop from around 4-5 months ago!?
My previous server sucked three times as hard as current MDN, so all I could really do is levels alts before transfers. Came over with a whole bunch of 50's and high 30's etc. Good game eh?

eventidephoenix
12.10.2012 , 12:37 PM | #1373
bioware has now made u space missions so that you can solo the game without having to worry about server population... how sweet of them isn't it?

xSlyDeath
12.10.2012 , 02:57 PM | #1374
Quote: Originally Posted by PurpleCliff View Post
On the topic of insult to our country, has anyone else noticed game time cards selling out & disappearing from retailers in Aus?

EDIT: It's a bit off-topic, so I started it's own thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569296
I went to a store once your right the cards are gone because of the F2P thing even tho it sucks when your not a sub.
Rev assassin
Master Dar'Nala

Antiskeptic
12.10.2012 , 06:37 PM | #1375
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
I can't gear my 50's.
Would it help if I stopped picking on you in wzs? <3

BW. At least reply with where you're at, this is evidently still a hot topic for us.

Both Cheezfriend and I were at the live cast, our questions were ignored, you're again not
replying to this thread.

Don't you realise we just want to be kept informed? Knowing you're doing something about it?

Where's the love for APAC?!
//

jarshr
12.10.2012 , 06:53 PM | #1376
there is no love...im sure bioware devs are all 'This sucks lets help them we are decent ppl"...

and thier bosses/EA are all like" mwahahahahhaha ignores themz! the preciouses is minez!, take thier moneyz...and ignoressss thmez we will! hehehahmwwhahahahahahahahahah [insert lightning storm and creppy old mansion]

gollum + money = EA...pretend to be ur mate untill u go into caves :|

Evgen
12.10.2012 , 07:14 PM | #1377
I had one of my characters stuck.
Loaded into the Space port on Nar and was in nul space. Couldn't move, or Quick Travel or Fleet Pass because I was still in the spaceport. Support moved my character, and said I could have used group finder to get out.
THey had closed the ticket but I wanted to tell them that I'm APAC so group finder doesn't work!
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Evgen
12.10.2012 , 07:32 PM | #1378
I have an idea for you Bioware:

Bioware is proud to announce it's new Cheap To Play! option.
Only available on APAC servers where you can't really get much more Warzone/Flash Point/Operations than a F2P player gets for free, so you can experience unlimited access with a slim chance of actual getting a pop for the low price of $5/month!
Features:
  • Unlimited waiting in queues!
  • Unlimited chatting to beg someone to do a heroic mission with you!
  • Free access to artifact class items that will have a heck of a hard time getting anyway!
  • Full 12 character slots to play solo, because what else is there to do!
  • Near instant support! (Instantly ignored)
Cheap To Play! Coming to APAC servers soon! (TM)

QnA
Q: Can I still pay the full subscription price on APAC servers?
A: Ha! What, you are serious? Oh, ah, sure, of course you can! And for that we will give you . . . . a swift kick in the butt every month! (Please stop by our EA offices to receive you SKitB.)

Edit: However, if this actual attracts enough players to APAC to make it worth playing you're not allowed to raise the price again! :P
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Erishumlol
12.10.2012 , 07:43 PM | #1379
I think we all have a better chance of going back in time than BW responding
Hulkgg - Marauder

Karasuko
12.10.2012 , 08:05 PM | #1380
Quote: Originally Posted by Erishumlol View Post
I think we all have a better chance of going back in time than BW responding
Sooner or later we will get a response so get my time machine ready.
That being said it will be an empty nothing statement that prates on about how great F2P was for us and how we don't need xfers/merges.

Then they will sit on it for another 6 months before doing anything.

God i'm a pessimistic bastard, but It only get better than that right?