Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Skyrush, Marauder pvp Video [Patch 1.5]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Skyrush, Marauder pvp Video [Patch 1.5]

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
12.10.2012 , 01:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
From what I've seen Smashton usually outdmgez you. Also I've seen you don't care about objectives 1 bit and often atack wrong targets. IMHO
i've played few matches with him, he couldnt outdps me either u can ask him..... though i think far away hes the best jugg dps.

and i do attack the correct targets but u always have to attack me with some stupid things like a child (my guildies dont wanna me in the guild etc.. while i am the GM lol )

u can challange me with ANY other rage going in same team with same healz and stuff for the dps, if u will show me smbdy i will shut the **** up, but if u dont, dont write anything about my lolcrits.

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
12.10.2012 , 01:16 PM | #12
Holy sht, nice 9k on the last tick on ravage!

Markisha's Avatar


Markisha
12.10.2012 , 02:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
i've played few matches with him, he couldnt outdps me either u can ask him..... though i think far away hes the best jugg dps.

and i do attack the correct targets but u always have to attack me with some stupid things like a child (my guildies dont wanna me in the guild etc.. while i am the GM lol )

u can challange me with ANY other rage going in same team with same healz and stuff for the dps, if u will show me smbdy i will shut the **** up, but if u dont, dont write anything about my lolcrits.
I don't know any other exceptional dmg dealing smashers ;p. I guess you win.
Would like to see you play a real class and see how you do tho.
Btw, writing correctly doesn't hurt
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
12.10.2012 , 02:20 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
Would like to see you play a real class and see how you do tho.
loled.

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
12.10.2012 , 02:33 PM | #15
hello guize i hurd smesh spek is ez 2 pley! Plz enlight me

Malds's Avatar


Malds
12.10.2012 , 04:52 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
. Also I've seen you don't care about objectives 1 bit and often atack wrong targets. IMHO
QFT

Your dps was lol worth in the voidstar we played your premade with, they didn't watch doors, were lured away so easy, and your tunnel visioning was too funny.

GL in ranked, you'll need it
Expulze - Sniper
E
xpulse - Powertech

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
12.10.2012 , 07:03 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Malds View Post
QFT

Your dps was lol worth in the voidstar we played your premade with, they didn't watch doors, were lured away so easy, and your tunnel visioning was too funny.

GL in ranked, you'll need it
aha, u rly talking about NORMAL WZ ?

anw who the fk are u ?

nitria's Avatar


nitria
12.10.2012 , 07:49 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
hello guize i hurd smesh spek is ez 2 pley! Plz enlight me
you heard wrong, it take's insane skills. like, rolling your face over the keyboard insane skills.

not alot of people are able to do that.
- Predictable. easy to manipulate. they're foreshadow puppets and i'm waiting for their strings to break.

Malds's Avatar


Malds
12.11.2012 , 05:22 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
aha, u rly talking about NORMAL WZ ?

anw who the fk are u ?
Ex Guild Leader of sphinx 1900 rated shadow, you wouldn't know them since you are new here. Ex liutenant of DeathBeforeDishonour from Ahto City who rofl stomped Ace everytime we saw you.

But realy does it matter? And yes normal warzones will show me if you're a bad backpedling tunnel visioner..and you are. Cry me a river.
Expulze - Sniper
E
xpulse - Powertech

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
12.11.2012 , 07:07 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Malds View Post
Ex Guild Leader of sphinx 1900 rated shadow, you wouldn't know them since you are new here. Ex liutenant of DeathBeforeDishonour from Ahto City who rofl stomped Ace everytime we saw you.

But realy does it matter? And yes normal warzones will show me if you're a bad backpedling tunnel visioner..and you are. Cry me a river.
am i new here? are u so sure about that ? backpedall? how do i backpadel when i dont even have it binded? could u tell me how is it possible then? tunel vision? maybe in normalz when i queue solo or with a 2 ppl premade and rest of the ppl are recruit geared.

rofl stomp this ACE's full premade now, and u'll get my respect.