Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raid Progression

Vindrik
12.05.2012 , 04:17 PM | #81
**Updated

Congrats guys, should get minesweeper soon no worries, then it's on to Kephess ^.^

Psyclic
12.05.2012 , 09:45 PM | #82
Yeah back in on Monday night at this stage, with the change in minesweeper overload mechanic we are hoping that it will be 1 or 2 shot then on to Kephess
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Psyclic
12.10.2012 , 08:40 AM | #83
Vorgoth down tonight so we are 3/4 Nightmare EC
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Vindrik
12.10.2012 , 04:15 PM | #84
Awesome guys, GL with Kephess and those damnable tranny packs

boobooboo
12.12.2012 , 02:16 PM | #85
It's a Trap! downed HM TFB last night

http://imgur.com/9gLlG.jpg

Aurojiin
12.16.2012 , 11:36 PM | #86
Sadly, raid progression is over for TEHEE until 11th of January. We've had a few lineup and commitment issues recently, and thus we've only managed two hours on Kephess; now with people leaving for vacations we've decided to call it for a while.

Good luck to everyone else working on Keph
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Vindrik
12.17.2012 , 12:26 AM | #87
Fair enough guys, you've done really well for the time you have been going though! All the best with holidays etc, and good luck when you get back.

DarthDoull
12.30.2012 , 06:49 PM | #88
Hello Vindirk

AFK Trainers downed TFB HM on the 16/12/2012. I do not know whether you want to count the kill, as the Writhing Horror is bugged at the moment.. If you do not want to count the kill, that is cool with us. I'm sure we'll have him if they ever fix the encounter. I thought I screen shotted the kill on the 16th. However, that was not the case. So I took some fresh ones the other night.

Screenshot here

AFK Trainers have had a brief look at EC NiM and we are 1/4 with Zorn & Toth out of the way.

Cheers

AFK Trainers.

Raekor
12.30.2012 , 07:23 PM | #89
Was that one on the 16th with Bčn? Names look familiar.

NotRonin
12.30.2012 , 07:47 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekor View Post
Was that one on the 16th with Bčn? Names look familiar.
Yeah, that's the one we did with Bčn when 2 of the team is away (our raiding group have 9 people, kinda weird). We completed it again last night for the members who were not on at that time. With the bug, it doesn't feel like a 'full clear' at all.