Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just now returning back after a long break.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Just now returning back after a long break.

Shadowseve
12.09.2012 , 11:37 PM | #1
So I have a 41 sorc and a Tankasin. It's been a very long time since I've played. Is there a good theory crafting place such as Elitist Jerks for wow for swtor? I noticed many of the forums do not have class guides. Is sin tanking still viable? How good do madness sorcerers fair these days?

Kayriel
12.10.2012 , 04:14 PM | #2
Hello ,

Welcome back to the game The assassin tank is still one of the best tanks in the game (Depends on the WZ , for hutball Jugger tank hybrids are better in my opinion) , i would recommend checking out deception , they buffed its survivability and dps , also a bit of a fix on our force management issues (dps on the maul proc more than the rest ). My main is a deception assassin and i haven't played this spec for pvp since February this year , but with 1.4 i started to enjoy my little sin again
Regarding sorcs , i don't play one , but dps ones are food for just about every class in the damn game ( well maybe except mercs) , but if u go hybrid Heal/lightning (until u get the bubble stun talent) ur good to go even for rated WZs
Of course , this is my point of view , if i am wrong , someone , please feel free to correct me
When you wish upon a star
I will kill you , near or far

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...61#post7731161

Shadowseve
12.13.2012 , 12:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kayriel View Post
Hello ,

Welcome back to the game The assassin tank is still one of the best tanks in the game (Depends on the WZ , for hutball Jugger tank hybrids are better in my opinion) , i would recommend checking out deception , they buffed its survivability and dps , also a bit of a fix on our force management issues (dps on the maul proc more than the rest ). My main is a deception assassin and i haven't played this spec for pvp since February this year , but with 1.4 i started to enjoy my little sin again
Regarding sorcs , i don't play one , but dps ones are food for just about every class in the damn game ( well maybe except mercs) , but if u go hybrid Heal/lightning (until u get the bubble stun talent) ur good to go even for rated WZs
Of course , this is my point of view , if i am wrong , someone , please feel free to correct me
Thanks for the reply. I'm leveling up an assassin right now. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun.