Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yours to Hold

iamthehoyden
11.20.2012 , 03:46 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by EverSteam View Post
She might make me a monster sometimes, but even that is more than what I am without her. Found something more important than being the perfect Mando'ad. I only hope that having one doesn't ever cost the other.
The crux of the matter. How much should you change yourself to be with someone else?
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

KimbriOnasi
12.10.2012 , 03:27 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
The crux of the matter. How much should you change yourself to be with someone else?
Why is it that when I read it from the Hunter's POV, Torian's fury is so hot, but from his POV I feel badly for him being goaded on so easily by Gault?
Love reading from Torian's POV though. <3

EverSteam
12.10.2012 , 09:05 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by KimbriOnasi View Post
Why is it that when I read it from the Hunter's POV, Torian's fury is so hot, but from his POV I feel badly for him being goaded on so easily by Gault?
Love reading from Torian's POV though. <3
Don't say that! Torian's still hot! Just has a little more torment too it, that's all.
And I have made Gault a bit of an *** hole. It's understandable Torian would loose it with him.

EverSteam
12.14.2012 , 03:17 AM | #44
Just a short piece that I wrote in a few minutes. Hope it's all good grammatically, character wise and whatever else there is.
Enjoy

----

Just after landing on Corellia

'Blizz, need you to do me a favour.'

Close the door to the engine room behind me and squat down in front of the Jawa. Don't want her to hear this conversation and don't have much time. Going planet side soon. Not sure when we'll be back on the ship. Don't think it will be until our direct assault on the Chancellor. Need to ask Blizz now.

'Blizz do anything for Torian. Only ask and Blizz do it.' Almost smile at the Jawa's eagerness to help a friend with anything. Glad she picked him up. Know she only did it for me at first but anyone could see her obvious affection for him. Never seen her so gentle or nice with anyone or anything before him. A little envious of him. But got no complaints of our relationship. More than I ever thought it would be.

'Need you to stay with the Boss. Need you to never leave her no matter what. Need you to watch over her. Can you do that?'

Blizz nods his head enthusiastically. 'No problem, Torian. Blizz like Boss and doesn't want to leave.' He stops nodding and he tilts his head to the side a little. 'Does Boss want Blizz to go? Is Boss doing something dangerous?' The Jawa's chatter sounds a little sad.

I shake my head and give him a small, reassuring smile. Best I can do. 'Always doing something dangerous.' Blizz whimpers a little in worry and put a firm hand on the Jawa's shoulder. 'Don't worry. Cyare doesn't want you to go, Blizz. But maybe one day she'll ask you to anyway. Or she'll do something bad. No matter how scared you get, stay with her.' I pause and wait for his reply.

Blizz only nods so I continue. 'Make her stay good, Blizz. Stay with her and she will be. Promise it.'

Can feel that Blizz doesn't understand. But I know he only wants to please me and make Cyare happy. Not surprised when he agrees. Only hope this will never hurt him. But I'll do anything to protect her. Especially when I can't.

'Blizz promise Torian. This is Blizz home.' Always liked the direct simplicity of the Jawa. Seems too honest and good to be on this ship. Hope he stays that way. Has so far.

'It is. Thanks.' I leave the engine room and Cyare's waiting for me at the exit.

'Talking to Blizz?' Cyare greets me with. I nod. 'Anything in particular?'

I shake my head once and give a negative. Think I see suspicion in her eyes but if there was, it leaves quickly. Doesn't matter if she thinks there was something strange in it. Promise is made. First preparation is done. Only hope they're for nothing. Don't want to leave her alone. Don't want to leave her unprotected. And I just don't want to leave her. Will protect her no matter what. No matter the cost.

Be nothing if she left. Worse than nothing. Only everything I am for her and because of her. So I won't let her die. Now or ever. Wonder if that makes me selfish. Know she'd hate me for it. Long as she's alive, that's ok.

Know our riduurok should make death nothing. Know we would only be parting physically. Know we'd still be one.
But that's more than I could stand. I can't part with her. I can't let her leave me. I love her too much.

I reach for her hand and grasp it tight. Forgive me.

MilaniGrey
12.14.2012 , 12:51 PM | #45
Torian <3
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, ┴illeacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

iamthehoyden
12.15.2012 , 09:04 AM | #46
Blizz + Torian = adorableness.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box