Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Ebon Hawk
Ebon Hawk Advanced * 26/27 Craftable List

KeyboardNinja
12.10.2012 , 12:22 PM | #131
The free + mats thing is definitely awesome for the player base. I always tip. It has sort of ruined things for the crafters though, since you can't sell anything on the market. :-) Not that I'm complaining! My crafting income comes from other sources, but I thought it was an interesting observation.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

wadecounty
12.10.2012 , 01:56 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
The free + mats thing is definitely awesome for the player base. I always tip. It has sort of ruined things for the crafters though, since you can't sell anything on the market. :-) Not that I'm complaining! My crafting income comes from other sources, but I thought it was an interesting observation.
Well, if you buy up all the stabilizers on the market (which are needed to craft any 26/27's) and set the price on them, you can still make money.

Also, its easy to act like a hero crafting someone elses things for free when you go out of your way to learn it off of them rather than your own gear that you earned in operations, then try to profit off of crits.

But anywho... hooray for free resolve hilts!

rhoule
12.10.2012 , 02:50 PM | #133
Anger Management is a Republic Side guild
Ralakai - 50 Sage Zalakai - 50 Scoundrel
Dalakai - 50 Vanguard
<Anger Management>
Guild Master

Yvee
12.10.2012 , 03:27 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
This will neutralize pricing items for sell at least for this particular armoring. If a crafter doesn't need the components to craft a hilt 27 I can understand a 3M charge. But 3M plus components...really? It takes no time to learn and craft the items. But regardless...karma my friends!! Be fair when pricing items..it doesn't take that much!!! Peace, out!

wadecounty
12.10.2012 , 03:38 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Yvee View Post
It takes no time to learn and craft the items.

Halstadt
12.10.2012 , 03:54 PM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by Yvee View Post
It takes no time to learn and craft the items.
I'd have to guess those words are coming from someone doesn't get invited to raids.

thoughtz
12.10.2012 , 07:34 PM | #137
Not'sure rep and good'ash imp

Now is crafting the Advanced Reflex Barrel 27 For Free

Grizzle_Bee
12.11.2012 , 03:54 AM | #138
Too any of those who expressed interest
Judake - Republic / Juto - Empire
Free with Mats
Assassin Droid DT-12 Core, Assassin Droid DT-13 Core, Assassin Droid DT-12 Parts, Assassin Droid DT-13 Parts, Assassin Droid DT-12 Motor, Assassin Droid DT-13 Motor, Assassin Droid DT-12 Sensor Unit

Decipere
12.11.2012 , 02:35 PM | #139
The thread has been updated.

Sorry for the delay, I've been away on vacation. It looks like we have almost all the schematics now. Do we have any word on the Might 27 Hilt?

Zergabaath
12.11.2012 , 02:51 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Decipere View Post
The thread has been updated.

Sorry for the delay, I've been away on vacation. It looks like we have almost all the schematics now. Do we have any word on the Might 27 Hilt?
It would seem the might hilt 27 is still but a myth